News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot exactly iz an 'ate-breed rat/mouse? Tae me kennin' ah've never 'eard o' vone before.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

The hate-breeds are breeds of animals that come from the mixing in marriages of the characters. So it's like a Ratse, or Mousat, or something of the kind.  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae bazically tiz like a Wearat or a Wearet zen?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Griffen

Hate-Breed: You might have heard of the word or band but the term I recently made up. It's when one male species finds (usually having a memorable legacy, being of great skill and natural raw talent) another female species (Can not be the same species) that is dedicated and fighting for the other side. This other female species must be either greater or as great as the male. IF the two somehow end up with an offspring it is known as a Hate-Breed. The male species (which is always the male) will take the hate-breed before its able to know its mother, raising it to use the strengths of both species. 

And his name is pronounced Sear-Row = Sero

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Griffen on November 13, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
Hate-Breed: You might have heard of the word or band but the term I recently made up. It's when one male species finds (usually having a memorable legacy, being of great skill and natural raw talent) another female species (Can not be the same species) that is dedicated and fighting for the other side. This other female species must be either greater or as great as the male. IF the two somehow end up with an offspring it is known as a Hate-Breed. The male species (which is always the male) will take the hate-breed before its able to know its mother, raising it to use the strengths of both species. 

And his name is pronounced Sear-Row = Sero

Aye, ah zink ah've got it na'. An' tiz pronounced like Prince Seerow from Animorphz?

Griffen

Sure... Its Latin so I've got just a little clue how its actually pronounced. But from what I understand it's probably pronounced like that:)

Dannflower Reguba

Hey guys. I', currently experiencing a technical difficulty (see response to announcements for details). So just make sure that you're all getting to the next room, getting your items, and just catching everybeast up so that we can get this thing to the next stage.  :) Once everyone is in the next room, I will make a final post and this thread will be done! (But the tourny is far from over!)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

BUMP!

Okay guys, second portion in-bound.

The teams will soon be split, at that time, I will make OOC: Threads for both. I'm placing an honor rule on these threads. If you are not on a specific team (which of course you won't be on at least one, so this applies to everyone) then you may not look at their team OOC: That is a planning OOC: for that team only.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Teams will be decided shortly, and if Redwaller doesn't post soon than he's not going to get one.  :(

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Miss RainbowSocks

On second thought, maybe this does look interesting and I will join. Only, I'm a bit confused as to the rules..I looked at the Overlord game rules and I got confused...

Name: Redfire
Species: Hare
Appearance: Jaunty, muscular, and broad-chested is the first impression when one sees Redfire. This gives him a reckless sort of manner in way he walks and talks. He is short for his size, but what he lacks in this area he makes up for in speed, making him a formidable foe in battle and always in the front. Battle scars from many wars run all over his body, adding a sort of fierce effect on his light, sandy brown fur. Furthermore, he always wears a wooden black beaded necklace around his neck with a small, dark red feather attached to it.
Personality: Redfire is not a normal hare. He comes from the northern mountains with the light of battle in his eyes. Always one for action and little talk, he is a reckless but brave warrior. Being battle-experienced, he is a good improviser when it comes to last-minuted maneuvers. Also, his temper has sometimes been compared to a short, dry twig ready to snap when the first person steps on it.
Backstory: He comes from the lineage of King Bucko, mentioned in the book Lord Brocktree, in the mountains to the north. His father was a warrior, his mother also. He always tagged along with them secretly, even at a young age, to battles no matter hard they chastised and reprimanded him. He grew up and became restless, eventually leaving his home to seek adventure.
Other: Eh....
Strengths: As stated before he is very battle-experienced, muscular, speedy, and smart to some extent.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses are the female species, Nutbrown Beer, a short temper, recklessness, and size (he's kind of short).

Finished, and sorry, I got kind of lazy at the end :P

Dannflower Reguba

Hey there Rainbow.  :D FYI guys, I've made an exception in her case, so once her app is up, she's in.

As far as the rules, basically it's a normal RP, but in this one there will be times where you will have to make a choice that exhibits certain consequences that you don't know yet. In these cases you will be given a set of options to choose from and I will inform you of your fate once everyone has posted their stance.

Does that make sense? If it doesn't just go through and look at a couple of pages in the "Phase II" RP and you should see it happen once or twice.  :)