Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Redwaller hasn't posted, I'll give Norham until Redwaller posts to get back in, but it sounds like we've lost the Waterpaw.  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Redwaller

Griffen

Form:

Name: S?ro
Species: Hate-breed. Rat/Mouse.
Appearance, Personality and Backstory: Since he was a pinkie, S?ro had followed his fathers lead. As few occurrences of hate-breeds there are, typically the rat father takes the newborn and leaves the mother, as so in this case. S?ro became a great fighter, he used his anger of being half mouse against his foes... and sometimes even rats who counted him as a lesser. Never knowing his mother he often thought about her, his father said she was a great fighter and S?ro new that strength ran through his viens. It was all he truly cared about. Around his 37th birthday, S?ro got word a disease swept that land his mother lived in. Leaving all his responsibilities as the leader of a battalion he left to find and aid his lost mother. After nearly two years of searching he found her, she was little, weak and full of an awful disease. It took some time to adapt to actually caring for another, he finally met his mother and felt at peace when around her. However, among he illness she was also partly driven insane by a "Higher being". S?ro listened to her talking about a place like no other, and that she was going one day, one day soon. She spoke often saying how bad it was that she's killed so many and that she has finally come to peace about it all. S?ro couldn't wrap his head around it, why didn't she soak up the glory of what a great fighter she once was? Before his 40th birthday, S?ro's mother passed away. Drivin crazy by the loss of his mother, he became a drunk down by the harbor. Wearing filthy rags and smelling of a dead animal he cried, and cried. (I'm actualy surprised if someones reading this far, my midnight writing is wacky) S?ro got his act together and decided to find this "place" his mother was going. It is going to be a hard journey, but he believes his love will endure and persevere. 
Other:
Strengths: He is highly knowledge able about warfare since he was a leader of a battalion. He
WAS very fast and use to use melee while fighting.
Weaknesses (at least 1): While serving his mother he has caught the terrible disease. As time progresses he becomes weaker, slower and his mind often mixes dreams with reality.

Well thats what I'm going with, not a good character but maybe my next one will be better (in a different RP).

Redwaller

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We so missed you! Will you remain active?

And cool character!

Faiyloe

I don't think we are accepting anymore new characters we are already pretty far in the RP.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Griffen, you mean knowledgeable?  :P  ;D ;D ;D (inside joke)

@Faiyloe: Normally that would be the case, but I talked on the phone with him, he's my best friend .  ;) Anyway, he's been gone for a really long time, so I'm going to squeeze him in, not too hard since you guys just reached the room of Attemptations.  :o

Anyway, Accepted bud!  :) And you can choose any weapon in a rusty form as you were in the room of Attemptations yourself.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Griffen

I'll try to be more active Redwaller, glad to see y'all again!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Griffen

:D oh yeah! But It'll take a little while till my postest sound better xD

Rainshadow

Hey, Griff!  Welcome to the team!  :)  Just curious, how do you pronounce Sero?  (I know a man named Ciro, pronounced SEAR-o, and I was wondering if it's pronounced the same way.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!