News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Dusk turned around and the slap of flesh against stone was heard, "I seem to have dropped my fish." She said, "and I'm too busy to pick it back up." She disappeared down a smaller hole.

Leatho Shellhound

"Wait!" said Amton climbing/jumping after her.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

"I have no need for charity!" Dusk snapped.

Rainshadow

"Well," said Ember.  "What are you beasts going to do about us being down here?  We want to explore!"
  Grim quickly agreed with her.  "Oh, yes, we want to explore these caves.  Who knows?  We could come across something exciting!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"If there's something of interest down here, we wudda found it." Dusk called back.

"Well, haven't you found the exit?" Vespar retorted.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well we would let you explore are world, I mean above the caves. So what do you have agains us coming down here?" said Amton

click the banner

Rainshadow

Ember spoke out,  "I don't think that they would want to explore the forest.  It would be too bright."
  Hurricane gasped.  "A forest?  There's a forest up there?"
  Grim nodded.  "Yes, yes there is."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"With trees,bushes and flowers. Some times lakes." said Amton

click the banner

Rainshadow

Hurricane tried to open his eyes, but the light was still too bright.  "C-can I go up there?  I want to see the sun, the moon, the trees, everything!"

W0NWILL

On the surface...

"Vurmin, zurrs!" A mole called. That went over like a pile of bricks. A horde, a rightful horde of vermin was marching through Mossflower, not far from the mole's excavation site.
"Go furr frum 'ere!" One mole called, "Oi'll warn ee uthers doon thurr!" As the molecrew dispersed, the vermin horde came from Mossflower, just in time to see the mole disappear down the tunnel.
"Wait!" The leader stopped some of his beasts from going after the mole, "We'll cave in the tunnel and trap it!" He spoke in an educated accent, unlike most vermin. The vermin grinned and started jumping up and down, further down, with a crash of earth, the tunnel collapsed, burrying the mole, and trapping the creatures inside.

Rainshadow

Ember snapped her head around to the hole they had come from.  Being an owl, she could do that sort of thing while her body was still facing the creatures around her.  "Wha-what happened up there?" she shouted out, trying to call to Foremole.
  Grim looked around, trying to see the other creatures in the cavern.  "Is everybeast alright?"
  Hurricane opened his eyes.  He could finally see again.  "Wot 'appened?"

Leatho Shellhound

"I don't know but my left paw is under a big rock." Said Amton

click the banner