News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek Fur

"Fine then missy snappy," Bandit said. "I'll look for it meself!" With that, Bandit turned around and walked off.

OOC: Rain is going on vacation and probably won't be on until Thursday.

W0NWILL

OOC: I know.

BIC: "Missy?" Hivit asked, "Since when have I been a miss?" He grasped the ceiling of the cave and prepared to dive.

Dalek Fur

"Whoops, meant to say matey," Bandit yelled as he fell over from being drunk.

Rainshadow

Hurricane slapped a paw to his face.  "He's drunk.  I shoulda known."  He sighed.  "I guess I won't see the surface now."
  "Bird!"
  Hurricane gasped.  A bird?  He had always wanted to see a bird.  He went running in the direction of the shout, navigating his way through the dark tunnels.

Ember shouted after the bird, "You scoundrel!  You thief!  Come back here with our food!"  She prepared to lift off and fly down into the cavern, but stopped.  She realized that her wingspan was too large for her to fit without hurting herself.  She would have to walk down.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Mask smirked, "You'll have to do more than shout to stop a butcher bird!" He got out of the mole tunnel and into the cave.

Leatho Shellhound

Amton ran in after the bird.  "We 'll get that thief, that robber."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Ember hopped as fast as she could to go after the thief.  She slowly descended into darkness.  Luckily, since she was an owl, she could see very well in the near blackness.  "Where did you go, thief?"
  Grim had run after Ember and he too found his way into the cave.  "It's very dark in here, don't you think, Em?"
  Ember nodded, a short, very bird-like nod.  She then continued her search for the bird.

Hurricane was hearing shouting from one of the caves.  He continued running in the dark, trying to find his way to the cave.

OOC:  How close are our natives to the explorers?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: However close or far you want. There's some light coming from the hole, so the natives will be blinded if they see it.

BIC: Vespar followed, adjusting quickly to the dark.

Mask fluttered to a small hole near the ceiling, he squirmed into it, the provisions before him.

There was a lot of noise. Dusk's head shot up and she ran toward it. There was never so much noise in the caves. A small pinprick of light appeared as she came into one of the larger caves, "AGH!" She shouted, there was so much light!

Rainshadow

Hurricane saw a small bit of light coming from a turn in the tunnel.  He cautiously rounded the corner and wished he hadn't.  He fell down, covering his eyes with his paws.  "AH! (The light, it burns! ;D)"

Ember saw an otter come around a corner and she shrank in fear.  "Who are you?" she asked, trying to hide herself.  She didn't want the otter to see how small she was compared to him.
  Grim stepped in front of the little owl.  "Yes, who are you, sir?  Where are you from, and what are you doing here?"

Hurricane rubbed his eyes and moaned in pain.  The light was very bright for him.  "My name's Hurricane.  I live here, an' I 'eard some noise.  I just wanted to see wot was goin' on."

W0NWILL

Dusk's eyes were shut tightly against the light, "I didn't know light hurt so much." She hissed.

OOC: Dusk has never talked to any of the other natives. They know she exists though.

Rainshadow

Ember's head quickly snapped to the direction of a second voice.  "Who are you?" she asked, searching for another creature.
  That was something that Hurricane also wanted to know.  He had never heard that voice, but he knew it was somebeast who lived underground.  If it wasn't, they wouldn't be complaining about the light.

W0NWILL

Dusk snarled, "Why did you come and disturb us?" She hissed.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I think it quite funny that Foremole hasn't come down here yet lol.  That might be something you want to do.  Well, unless you aren't going to have Foremole as part of the entire RP.

BIC:  Ember was slightly shocked at this question.  "Disturb you?  We aren't trying to disturb you.  We found this cavern.  It's not like we wanted to hurt you purposefully!"
  Grim nodded his head.  "Yes, ma'am, we didn't have the intention of hurting you.  We came down to explore."

W0NWILL

OOC: Foremole isn't a part of the RP.

BIC: Vespar nodded, "What did we do wrong?"

"You come down here and shine this terrible light and blind us!" Dusk hissed.

Dalek Fur

Bandit was stumbling through the darkness, trying to see where everyone went. They short 'lord.' Lord who? Thinking he was about to grasp along the wall, Bandit fell over with a 'plop!'