News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Indeed." Vespar said. She was hanging upside down nearby, "Let's go." She led the way down the tunnel.

Mask watched them go, the idiots, they didn't have any food with them!

Dalek Fur

"Uh, uh," Bandit said as he tried to peer into Hurricane's eyes. "Yeah! Like yor eyes."

Rainshadow

"Wow," Hurricane breathed.  "So, you've been up there?  What do trees look like?  Or grass, or flowers, or clouds?  What does the sun look like?  The moon and the stars, too!  What do they look like?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

"I'll take you up there if I can figure the way out," Bandit replied. "Because words can't describe what I can say."

Rainshadow

"Really?  You'd take me to the surface?"  Hurricane was down on his knees, looking at Bandit.  "I'd give anything to see the ocean for just one second."

Ember was beginning to get impatient.  "Well, are we going to go down there or not?"
  Grim had climbed out of the hole they had dug and put his paw on Ember's shoulder.  "We need provisions first before we go down, missy."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

"Yeah, er, come on, follow me," Bandit said as he picked a random direction.

W0NWILL

Hivit flew from his perch, he couldn't sleep, he spotted Bandit and Hurricane, "That's not gonna work, you'll get yourselves lost."

Dalek Fur

"What? D'you know the way out then?" Bandit asked.

W0NWILL

"No, but it's wrong to get his hopes up like that. I sorta like it here."

Dalek Fur

"Yeah, because you a bate matey, but he's an otter," Bandit said. "He ain't suppose to live in the caves, maybe us bad guys, but not him!"

W0NWILL

"Bad guys?" Hivit asked tensely.

Mask smiled, he could rob their provisions and take off further down the cave, it had to come out eventually.

Dalek Fur

"Well, maybe not you, but the rest of us," Bandit said quickly.

W0NWILL

"Since when have bats been 'bad guys'?"

Provisions were brought, just as they were being handed to the adventurers, Mask swooped and snatched them from the moles grasp and went shooting down the hole like an arrow from a bow.

Dalek Fur

"Okay, how bout this: you lead us out of the cave and I'll apologize?" Bandit said.

W0NWILL

"I told you, I don't know where the exit is, and have no want to." Hivit said. Normally he wasn't this brisk, but Bandit had ticked him off.

"Bird!" Vespar shrieked, stating the obvious.