News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh, okay.  And Dalek, what do you mean by this:  "They short 'lord.' Lord who?"

BIC:  Hurricane wondered if it was Dusk that was talking.  "Dusk, is that ye?"
  Ember cocked her head to the side.  "Who's Dusk?"
  Grim leaned over and whispered into Ember's ear.  "I think Dusk is the female that is complaining to us.  It might not be her, but I'm guessing it is."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

OOC: When they were shouting 'bird', Bandit heard it was "Lord"

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: when will the cave-in come?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

Amton stopped his head long run when hear the voice in the dark.  He asked the voice ,now know as Dusk, "Who are you" ?

click the banner

W0NWILL

"More importantly, who are you? You have some brass nerve runnin' in here."

Leatho Shellhound

"I am Amton and these are may friends, we came down here to explore." 

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Well go somewhere else to explore!"

Leatho Shellhound

"And give us a good reason why not here." said Amton

click the banner

W0NWILL

Dalek Fur

"Er. Er. Where did everyone go?" Bandit asked, waking up from his nap. Looking around, he went off in a random direction.

Rainshadow

Hurricane stood up with his eyes closed, tears streaming down his face.  That light was one of the most painful things he had ever experienced.  "Why did ye come down 'ere?  We was doin' alright by ourselves."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Well than lets go deeper in the caves, maybe you could be are guide. A bird stole are food supply so if you could help us get that back we would let you have some." Said Amton

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Huh, you won't last ten drips without food down here."

Rainshadow

Hurricane turned to the sound of Dusk's voice.  "Aye, they could.  They'd be pretty 'ungry, but they could."
  Ember wondered how long a drip was.  Maybe a little bit longer than a minute?  She had never been underground before, so she didn't know how long a drip took.