News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

The white mousemaid nodded and grinned evilly. "Yes, but we need a very, very good trick to scare the rats. Maybe something with ghosts..."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

Hundreds of searats sat around camp, talking amongst each other. Bratnose was gaining allies amongst his troops to become his captains and spies. He wanted to make sure everyone was following his orders and not making rude comments behind his back.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu grabbed Roger and whispered, "Soldier, dont come running in hear trying to scare all of these people. Now who is coming towards our Abbey?"
Roger gulped and took a breath. He said, "Bratnose sire!"
Bartholomu hated Bratnose. He always seemed not able to capture him or kill him off, but this time he had the upper hand and knew that Bratnose was coming with a great army.
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Alright where has everyone been? i cant do this alone
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry! Been Busy!
BIC:

Crystal paced like a caged animal, her hands twisted anxiously in front of her. She was muttering and shaking her head slightly.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

The camp became very quiet while Bratnose was in his tent talking to his captains. If anyone made a sound, they would be a dead for sure. Bratnose looked at his captains and told him of his great and evil plan of attacking the Abbey.

"Tomorrow. We shall attack the Abbey at sunrise and by noon we should have it as ours!" Bratnose snickered. All the rats laughed until Bratnose gave them the death look. It became quiet again.
"I want the little mouse to me self! Got it!"
"Yes Bratnose sir!"
"Great. Now prepare your forces we will attack once sunrise."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Nobody was posting, so here I am!
BIC:

Crystal walked up to Bartholomu and declared, "We have to do something. So, I thought we could go in the middle of the night and scare 'em. Those vermin are so thick-headed, they won't know what hit 'em."

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Sorry, im back now though.

BIC: Bartholomu nodded. "Would you like to plan the scaring attack on these vermin, young mousemaid? You may take whoever you would like to take on this attack." Bartholomu told her.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal grinned like a naughty Dibbun. "Well, I thought, with this white fur of mine, I could pretend to be a ghost or phantom and scare them away."

DandintheWarrior

"Well you should take Roger with you. He loves to scare critters!" Bartholomu explained.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal chuckled and grinned, "Tonight, then."

DandintheWarrior

"Alrighty then. Roger, go with Crystal. Crystal grab whoever else you need. Tonight, we give them our first welcome to Redwall!" Bartholomu hollered.
For this is my will.