News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

OOC: This is coming along very well. Just dont kill any of my characters yet plz. I have Roger, Bartholomu, Bratnose, and Darknose so far.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal smiled lop-sidedly at Ragg, rubbing life back into her sore wrists. "Why'd you help us out, Ragg?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen woke up from unconciouness and said, "What happened?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal rushed from her sitting position and replied to Stephen. "Ragg here saved us from, well, a bad death."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

Bratnose finally entered into the forest. Marching of rats and bellowing of them could be heard throughout the whole forest. Even Crystal and her companions could hear it. Roger was nearby to also hear it and see them coming. He ran back towards the Abbey to warn the others.
For this is my will.

AbbotAlf0805

What's that noise?" said Stephen helping her up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

DandintheWarrior

Noises: "March!" "Look at ye'self. Walloping along the pathway to the death of thee redwallers!" "Shut yer traps!" "Cap'n when will we stop to eats?" "Never! Now shut ye trap or i will shut it meself!" "Yes Cap'n!"
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal could hear it all around, and she fough to find the sound's real direction. "Where is it coming from?"

AbbotAlf0805

"I don't know Crystal." said Stephen fixing his leather vest.

DandintheWarrior

Bratnose finally decided to stop his troops to set up camp while he sent out scouts to find where redwall was placed at. "Set up yer tents while the scouts go out tee look for de abbey!" Bratnose exclaimed to his troops.
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

Roger finally caught his breathe and spoke to the redwallers, "The...rats...are coming!"
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm baaa ack!  :D
BIC:

Crystal looked around and grabbed a sharp branch. She looked at Stephen and whispered, "Come on! Let's follow the noises and sneak attack." She headed towards the sounds and beckoned to Stephen.

Felldoh154

Ooc:back at last

BIC: ragg muttered some encouragement than breathed his last breath and died
~~~~~~~~~~~
Arool, shoulder somewhat healed, found the two. "Uglymouse! Whitemouse! Long time no see! Arool join attack to, no? Heh heh heh!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal jumped and whipped around, "Arool! You scared me."

Felldoh154

Arool grinned."arool is sorry, we scare searats now, yes?