RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

OOC: no worries

BIC: arool shook his head, "many evil rats! Arool doesnt like this! Arool thinks...Arrrrgg!" a sword was at his throat, when the 3 had fled they had ran into the camp of Thintail and his band. Thintail held his sword casually. "none of yew move or he dies!" crystal started to open her mouth, but a dagger touched the back of her neck "oh no you don't mousie!" came bonefaces voice. Ragg and the other 3 remaining gang members held their weapons at ready.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen saw Arool and said, "Blast! They have Arool.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Thintail grinned, as boneface dragged crystal to him "aye! And any funny moved and they BOTH get it! C'mon mates!" the gang disappeared into the woods swiftly.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: You guys are going super fast. keep me updated please. what has happened so far. where is roger?
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Take over roger for me until you get back to redwall. im going to be playing as Darknose's captains for the march towards redwall and playing Bartholomu inside the Abbey. your character is approved just come in anytime you want. the long patrol is here. we havent been able to get their names yet though.
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

BIC: Bratnose pulled 50 strong creatures with him, all armed from the head down. Some carrying axes, swords, mails, bows n arrows, and other such weapons that haven't been seen before. They stopped for camp close to a river. They had marched all day and night for two days and they finally needed to rest. Bratnose was a mean looking rat. His ear was torn half off and he had a scar over his right from being shocked by a lightning bolt. He looked to his young captains and back to the other men. For a day to come they would come hunt for mossflower creatures.
For this is my will.

W0NWILL

OOC: Alright, Zwerg will just be a woodlander

BIC: Zwerg spied on the vermin, which wasn't hard for him, as he was hardly taller than their knees. He wanted to be sure that none of them would come his way. His house had all his possessions in it, and he would just about die if they raided it, even if he wasn't in it.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: I will wait until later to play the redwallers.
For this is my will.

Felldoh154

OOC:complete update: redwall:one of the brothers has died and trashsnout has been captured
Crystal:captured by Thintail
Stephan:searching for crystal
Roger:searching for crystal
Arool:captured by Thintail
Shurka:being tortured by Braygad
Braygad: (darknoses general)
Zwerg:spying on enemy force
Brat nose:march to redwall

BIC: Thintail had crystal and arool tied up and he approached redwalls gates. "alright you in there! Put down yer weopons or these 2 are gonna die nice n slow!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Thanks for showing the update!   ;)
BIC:

Crystal had silently been tugging on the ropes, and she felt that loosened. A teeny tiny bit, but still. Crystal laughed at Thintail. "They won't open up for you! Neither of us are even from Redwall. You fool..."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i though i rescued her already?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 02:29:00 PM
OOC: i though i rescued her already?

OOC: Haha, apparently she's been captured again. Fine by me, though.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: Stephen searched all around the woods for Crystal but couldn't find her.

Felldoh154

OOC:read back lol, when you guys ran away from Braygad you ran into Thintail

BIC:Thintail sneered at her, "they'll open up unless they wants to see the color of yer guts mouse!" arool smiled, always enjoying himself, "ugly beasts tie ropes much good! Arool is very stuck!" ragg was sitting on a stump nearby, "oh chief, You wouldnt really kill her would you? She's a nice liddle mouse!" Thintail glared at him. "aye I most certainly would and if they don't open them gates I will here and now!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal tensed, but kept her cool. "Uh-huh. Sure. So you would try to get into Redwall with a mental squirrel? Great plan. Woooonderful."