News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

Darknose held his position on in his castle Fort Thugertang. He would get news from his scouts on the water and sea. He wanted to control more of the land, but he still feared Salmandstron and Redwall Abbey. He had the forces, but all the stories of wars and great warriors scared him and he didn't want it to happen to him. So he would capture only the few that lived among Mossflower and such. He hoped to be successful.

Bartholomu was out and about in Mossflower woods to protect the woodland creatures from the scouts that came out every morning. He even had to kill some of the evil vermin. He wasn't alone though.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim Burningblade wandered the woodlands of Mossflower near Redwall Abbey (thoughts)I wonder if the abbeybeasts would trust a vermin inside their abbey?(end thoughts) When he heard the snap of a twig up ahead, "sounds like a mouse."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu also hears a noise and he stops in his tracks. He is not sure ifit is one of Darknose's scouts or not so he pulls out an arrow just in case.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

The fox aproaches silently from behind, and smiles knowingly at the mouse, "As long as your not an unusual Mouse, you wont need to do that mate!" Forlim says in a gentle, kindly manner... So as not to startle the warrior mouse.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu turned around and saw the marvelous beast. He then asked,"Are you any part of the evil vermin army of Darknose?"
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"Darknose? Ooohhh Darknose the searat.. Worked for him once or twice before, don't like em' though so I left and here I am today, thinkin' a' goin back to get even with him."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal Gemstone wiped the sweat from her brow, dropping her pickax into the dirt. She had been digging in this side of the quarry for hours, and not a single gem had been found! The dormouse's shiny white fur was now covered in sweat and dust, so Crystal decided to stop mining for the day and bathe in the stream.

When Crystal arrived at the stream, she was even sweatier. So the mouse shouted for joy at the cool running water and she leaped in.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

"Well I hate that confounded piece of.... of a rat. You may join me if you want mate even if you have been in his army before or not!"
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Might want to expel the unneccesary word there, I was THINKING about the Redwall thing, you couldn't possibly know what I was thinking!

Wisteria Wild Cat

When her fur was again a shiny white, Crystal lay on the bank of the stream and the sun warmed her fur. The mouse soon fell under the spell of Mossflower Woods and fell asleep.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I dunno. Are you near a river? If so, then yes. Lol.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: We are close to a river. It is a couple of yards away, but it is hidden by trees.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"Well it's nice to know some beasts in this county are willing to except me."
Forlim cocked his head, "Do you hear anything mate?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal thought she was alone, so she brought out her hidden talent. Singing.

"What a wonderful day this is,
the sun is shinning bright!
The birds are 'a singing
And nobeast in mood to fight,
The bees are a' buzzing,
The river is rushing and all seems well!
The clouds are white and fluffy as cotton,
The flowers are beautiful and sweet,
What a truly wonderful day this is!"

The white mousemaid's voice rang clear and true, and how beautiful it was!