News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Bangle will calm down within a few posts... just avoid his attacks for now  ;D

BIC:

'I don't want to hurt anyone!"

"An' yer not likely te, now that I'm 'ere!"

I'm no ordinary vermin! And I wasn't tryin' ta' hurt the little maid! Never did either!

Bangle took a step back before the fox could push him. He held the walking stick horizontally in front of himself, and growled.

"Ya nevah 'urt 'er...yet. Wouldn't like te think whot ye would 'ave done if I hadn't shown up..."

The hedgehog's eyes narrowed, not believing a word the fox said. He had dealt with many vermin. Sweet talk you, then put a knife in your back at the first chance. Vermin were all the same to Bangle. He motioned to Crystal without taking his eyes off the fox.

"Best close yer eyes an' cover yer ear missie. I don't want ye te see this..."

He charged the fox again, rolling into a ball right before reaching him. He hoped to spike the fox with the sharp spines on his body.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim had experiance with hedgehogs, he grabbed his axe by the blade and put the handle out hard, stopping the hedgehog with the wooden part, "I said I don't want to fight!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

"Hey you two! Stop it! Sorry i was late, i ran into some dangerous bushes and had to side track around them. This fox is telling the truth. He is not like the other vermin or we shouldn't call him a vermin at all. He is an enemy to Darknose so thus he is good." Bartholomu said rushing up to the two fighting creatures.
He was the mouse maid and went over to help her up. His eyes gleaming with trust and he then looked at the other creature that were upon him.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal stood with the help of the mouse. "How do you know he's different? He could turn on you." She moved over to the hedgehog who had bravely stood up fr her.
"Thank you very much, good sir. My name's Crystal Gemstone. I don't know any of your names." Crystal said, looking at all three creatures.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think the hedgehog is still bent on obliterating me... By the way Dandin, you spelled saw backwards! hee hee hee!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: LOL

BIC: Crystal had stated her name, but the hedgehog still looked furious, so she stepped back.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu looked at the furious hedgehog. "Hey. we are all on the same side here. We all hate Darknose the Searat Lord. He has done something to all of us. We don't need to find among each other. It will just make us weaker and help Darknose attack us more easily. We need the courage of you fellow creatures and the heart to get along with each other and fight the evil vermins and help redwall and all of mossflower!" Bartholomu said with excitement.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Darknose isn't the ONLY vermin leader around, there are and always will be others. BIC:

Folrim was wired, ready incase the hedgehog didn't buy it.

OOC: I wish Brookskimmer would show up

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Yep true dat. He has loads of captains under him.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal brightened at the name of Redwall.
Redwall? Have ye ever been there?" She asked Bartholomu eagerly.

DandintheWarrior

"Ya i protect it with me life. I've lived with the Abbey beasts for a long time. Creatures are welcome there." Bartholomu said with ease.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal ran up to Bartholomu, excitement in her bright blue eyes. "Can we go there? I've only heard wonderful tales of Redwall."

BrookSkimmer

Bangle avoided the axe handle and ended up behind the fox. He un-rolled and stood up just as a second mouse entered the scene. As the mouse began defending the fox Bangle shook his head with wonder. How in the world could a mouse come to trust a fox? It made no sense for a woodlander to do such a thing.

Hey. we are all on the same side here. We all hate Darknose the Searat Lord. He has done something to all of us.

Bangle's eyes narrowed.

"I do hate the searat but I'll never be on the same side with a fox!"

"Thank you very much, good sir. My name's Crystal Gemstone. I don't know any of your names."

The hedgehog nodded and spoke to Crystal. "Yer quite welcome miss Crystal. The name's Bangle."

He turned to the mouse, showing disdain for the fox. He never exposed his back to the fox and still held his heavy walking stick ready for attack.

"I don't trust vermin, but if ye say he's on yer side I'll not attack him...right now. One false move and me walking stick'll find his head."

He put the end of the stick down on the ground.

"What's yer name mousie?"

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim whispered to Bartholomu, "I'm goin' ta leave mate, that hedgehog has taken a dislikin' to me an' I'm not going to stick around and stir up more issues."
With that the fiery fox started to walk back to the path...

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu watched the fox leave. Even though he really didn't want him to. He looked back to the others.
"My name is Bartholomu the Great Mouse archer, but you can call me Barth."
Bartholomu told them.
He looked back the fox and really didn't want him to go, but it was the fox's choice on what to do or not. Bartholomu looked back to the others once again, but then he heard noises coming down the path...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eh. mate. I 'now we are gunna find sum o'slaves for the cap'n. I heard some noise coming down the path mate. Scout team move out!" Ratbane yelped to his scout team. They rushed down the path and through the trees they saw a fox, but they decided not to bother him. They looked and saw a small group of creatures. He decided he would want to capture them.

OOC: By the way i will be playing some part of the vermin. This scout team only consist of 10 vermin rats.
For this is my will.