News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry it's so confusing... Sorry for the short post, I have a friend over at the moment.  ;D
BIC:

Shurka prodded Crystal along the forest path.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen ran through the woods going out for a second search.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

OOC: don't worry about it
Bic: Braygad glared at the figures making their way up the path, "ahoy there shurka where in the name of darkforest itself is snaptail? And what took yu do long? And who's the mouse?"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen saw the vermin and jumped down. He hid behind a bush and whispered, "I must think of a way to help her.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Braygad yelled at shurka a bit more than said, "c'mon then! Get her back to the fort mates! Shurka, you will be in charge of her, if she escapes you will scream a whole season before you die, understand?"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen jumped over to the edge of the wall and listened to them talk.

Felldoh154

Braygad was talking loudly as he always did and his words carried easily, "a cottage you say? Killed old snaptail? Ah never liked him anyways! What good is this white fool going to do us eh? If this is a waste of time I will see you pay!"

AbbotAlf0805

He will pay for saying that.." said Stephen to himself.

Felldoh154

Arool had exited the fortress since crystal was not there, he had spotted the group and was spying on her when he walked straight into stephan, "Uglymouse! Small world no? Arool does not see how we can help her as it is a hundred to two!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yeesh, that's a long time to scream.
BIC:

Shurka smirked and cackled. "Keep yer fur on, Braygad." She pushed the mousemaid forward. "This mouse is gonner be a new rug fer Lord Darknose. Unless she somehow has anoder talent to keep her alive." Crystal glared at the tooth-less vixen and said, "I can sing." Shurka  cackled again. "Well good fer ya!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Braygad laughed, " alright then mousey! Give us a song or I'll skin ye alive here and now!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Blast.. I've got it!" said Stephen running off.

Felldoh154

Arool was hard pressed to keep up, "Uglymouse! Slow down!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen stopped and looked up the side of a big tower in the middle of a clearing.

Felldoh154

Arool caught up panting, "Uglymouse is crazy! Has ran of and left whitemouse to ugly vermin!"