News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Arool slammed his head into the table and slapped Steven, "Uglymouse snap out of it!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok I'm getting really mad at you!" said Stephen to Arool. "Well I just.. Well Uh.." stuttered Stephen watching her leave.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Hey, I gotta go. So sorry....
BIC:

Crystal yanked open the door and place a footpaw outside. She turned to look at Stephen.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Arool sat in a chair breathing for the first time in several minutes.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen braced for her to slap him and said, "Your very nice looking and sweet.."

Felldoh154

Arool closed his eyes and gritted his teeth

DandintheWarrior

Roger grabbed his bow and notched two arrows. "Now you two leave this creature alone or I will take both of your silly necks, cut them off and feed them to the adders!" Roger screamed.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

Back at the abbey. The redwall creatures were together talking about the recent attack with the sea rats. The long patrol arrived just in time.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Felldoh154

Arool stared at roger in confusion "fox has gone of deep end! Crazy vermin!"

Ooc: water rats attacked the abbey not searats . If you are behind I will fill you in: 3 rats tried to get in through the back, a redwaller was accidentally shot with a blowdart gun and the redwallers captured trashsnout the water rat.

Bic: brother cril had been the redwaller hit by the dart, and was on the ground, poison spreading through his veins.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC:

Crystal looked at Stephen, then at Arool, then at Roger. "I... I don't know what to say. Really, I don't." She stood in ther doorway, puzzling over what just happened.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Arool looked around silently than shrugged casually, "arool thinks you are all crazybeasts! But arool still wishes to inform you that ugly beasts you drove away is back and they don't look too happy!" snap tail and shurka had returned.

OOC: sorry really awkward situation :/

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm used to really awkward situations.  ;)
BIC:

Crystal froze in the door and sighed. "They're right behind me, aren't they?"

Felldoh154

Snaptail held a blade across her neck, "that we are hehe! Don't move any of you!" arool shook his head, "arool thinks this is very, very bad!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal rolled her eyes at Arool. "No, reeeeaaaallly?" Her voice practically dripped sarcasm. Crystal suddenly crashed her paw into Snaptail's leg.