News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Snap tails blade slipped and left a long, but shallow cut on crystals neck. Arool grabbed a wooden spoon and was on snap tail, hitting him madly with the spoon. "Arool killllll!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal clutched her neck and flinched. She stumbled forward, but Shurka grabbed her around the waist and was dragging her outside at a rather fast pace.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Arool hurled himself at shurka and perched on her shoulders biting at her neck like a madcreature

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I have a plan for this, so can you let Shurka escape, please?
BIC:

Crystal elbowed Shurka in the ribcage and the vixen howled. "Aarrgh! Good try, me beauty, but yer comin' wi' me!" Shurka shoved Crystal to the ground and threw the squirrel on her shoulders across the room. She once again grabbed Crystal and ran out with the struggling mousemaid.
/\/\/\/\/\/\
Shurka sat by a fire, and was poking it with a long, rusty sword. Crystal sat against a tree, bound tightly. The vixen laughed, no, she cackled. She had outsmarted those creatures and gotten quite a prize.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

OOC: should we come try to rescue you now?
And did snap tail escape to?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Well, I was thinking that on the way to Darknose, Shurka dies because her neck injury gets infected and such. Crystal finds Darknose's kingdom or whatever and has to find her way back (We could meet up halfway). I'll ask Dandin when he comes on later. Crystal is not some damsel in distress, haha.
BIC:

Shurka grinned as she pulled the hot sword out from the flames. "Oh hoo, now ter cool it down." The ugly vixen hobbled to the stream that ran through the land. There, she washed her neck and cooled down the sword.
Crystal grunted and figited, trying to loosen the ropes. Shurka wandered back and threw the sword. It landed right next to Crystal with alarming accuracy.

Felldoh154

Arool awoke, the last thing he remembered was being thrown across the room. Snaptail was on the ground, and appeared to be dead. Roger and Stephen were nowhere to be seen. They had probably gone out after crystal. Arool thought for a second, for a greedy and somewhat crazy squirrel he was not stupid. Arool had seen darknose and his fort and had seen shurka serving him before. "arool thinks they will take her straight to darknose!" quickly he put on snaptail's cloths and hurried of in the direction of the fort, walking right past where shurka had crystal.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Shurka bared her teeth and hid in the foliage as Arool passed by. Luckily the deranged squirrel hadn't seen her or the white mousemaid.

Felldoh154

OOC:alright let's get a real bad guy in play, we have had no real foe this far.

BIC: Braygad headcrusher was a general in charge of 100 searats loyal to dark nose, he had been awaiting his scouts, shurka and snap tail for a long time And was getting upset. He was a massive searat covered with tattoos. He nodded to a young searat who blew a horn loud and long, calling the 2 scouts back. He glared into the woods, "the scouts had better have a good reason for being late" he sneered

OOC: Braygad is free to be controlled by anyone by the way

DandintheWarrior

Roger was blank on everything that just happened. So fast in front of his eyes. He became very angry but had no idea on what to do. he was going to get revenge.

Darknose was sitting in his throne in his nice fort his slaves had built. In came his four best captains of the ground forces and the ships.
"Master! you wanted see us?" A searat named Ringnose asked.
"I brought you here for a little plan. We havent been able to take over the abbey itself. We must bring them down and then salmandstrong is next."
"My lordship! The troops will be ready whenever you are." Ringnose said.
"We will send out a small army. Bratnose! Gather 50 strong rats and lizards to your command and head out at dawn. The rest of ye prepare your ships and gather all the troops for battle. Redwall will not last!"

I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

W0NWILL

OOC: Dandin, do you ever accept signups? Cause I signed up and I'm waiting to be approved.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what the heck!?

BIC: Stephen had spent the whole afternoon searching for Crystal. He walked back into the cabin and said, "Whoever took her is long gone."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

OOC: shurka took her, it's very confusing but basically we are going after her, wonwill I'm sure he will accept you sometime soon :)

Bic: Arool arrived at the gates and walked past the guards without a word. He knew that if you showed confidence, an average soldier wouldn't challenge you. He searched most of the fortress silently but there was no sign of crystal, she had not yet returned.
~~~~~~~~
Braygad continued awaiting his scouts return, "where are those two numbskulls shurka and snap tail he growled, I'll flay the hides off of them!!"

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

OOC: while you were looking for crystal he dressed up in snap tails clothes and went to darknoses fort.