News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Well," said Abby, "I'm just gonna go inside.  If'n ye wanna starve, ye can just stay out 'ere.  G'bye!"  With that, Abby walked inside the abbey to go find food.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Names carry memories." He said, "Sometimes too many memories." "Fine.  I'm gonna call you Mr. Hare then, Mr. Hare.  Or I could call you Alby.  Alby's a good name." He had hated that name from the start, it was too much like what his brother used to call him, Ati. "Ati," He muttered, too many memories. He backed away towards the door.

Rainshadow

Abby joined Shade at the table in Cavern Hole.  "Have they taken out the food yet?  I'm famished!"
  Shade shook her head.  "Nah, but I think they're goin' to do it pretty soon here."  Just as she said that, trolleys were rolled out with food laden on them.  Both the wildcat and the dog licked their lips, mouths watering.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The hare shuddered then darted back toward the abbey door, it was shut and locked. He shuddered again, how does somebeast work a door? The abbey walls were closing in on him, trying to drag him back into memories that he remembered all too well.

W0NWILL

OOC: We need to revive this.

BIC: The hare turned and breathed deeply, pushing those memories of grand buildings out of his mind. He walked toward the abbey and pushed open the doors. There was talk and sounds of eating coming from some stairs in front of him. He went over and stood on the top step and looked down to the chattering abbeybeasts.