A Steampunk Redwall RP!

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 08, 2013, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of this idea?

Wow, I'm joining!
Needs some work but I'd join
Not interested

Rusvul

Hah, 'tis fine. Not an awkward situation, and a reasonable question. Now I'm tired, seeing as its almost 11 at night where I am. And I'm a morning person (ish), not a night person, so, g'nite!

Captain Tammo

I think I'm gonna just be a simple mouse for this one! Stick to the basics!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dinte

so when is this RP gonna start? i am really wanting to play it
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Has this RP gone inactive? If so, that's a shame. Is t disrespectful to restart an RP with a different GM, if the current one is inactive?

Dinte

yeah i was kind of looking forward to this but it seems there is no true story line maybe someone can take charge this really seems like it would be popular
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Rusvul

I'd be willing to take charge, but I'd probably fail miserably. It's probably a good idea to RP a whole bunch, before you try to GM one.

KitrallStreamrippler

It's easier than you might think. You basically just write the first post, and help solve disputes.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

Brook is busy now, but she'll probably be back soon. And you should at least PM Brook first to know if she still wants it.

Rusvul

BrookSkimmer

The wait is over! The official sign ups have been posted!