The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod saw the big fox coming at him, "Retreat beasts, move into the caves. Sol, Cythera help the female hare. Razuki,  Esquilo help the two squirrels. Wurf, David, Adam, Bexorone, Geronimo, Sturrel, make a path for them!" With that said he charged the big fox making star and 8 swings with his sword above his head.

OOC: Moving this RP forward.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel was recovered from the fall by this time, and placed himself between Bloodfur and the wounded Rexinan, "Come ere' you mangy chicken! Too scared of an otter to fight 'em yerself? Why don't you try me onfor size!" The squirrel dropped low to the ground, and slanted his axe across his body. Please hurry.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan took Sophel's shoulder. "We have to get out of here. But if you're determined to stay and fight--" She swished her flammard weakly. "--then I will fight alongside you."
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel picked himself up a bit so Rexinan wouldn't have to lean over, he whispered, "I'm just buying us time, you heard Rooksod, we're forming up, and getting everybody into camp, but Bloodfur is still dangerous, so I can't let him do anything."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mattio

Esquilo kept slinging stones at the foxes, everytime he slung he scurried to a different spot.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 04, 2013, 03:12:29 AM
Sophel picked himself up a bit so Rexinan wouldn't have to lean over, he whispered, "I'm just buying us time, you heard Rooksod, we're forming up, and getting everybody into camp, but Bloodfur is still dangerous, so I can't let him do anything."

OOC: How does Sophel know Bloodfurs name?

Bloodfur snorted at the squirrel "I'm far too busy to fight anybeast, even a wounded squirrel. Deathpaw leave the otter, gather up our troops and move off, I saw something interesting while on my merry dance across the wall. Firefang, Ruman, Maude, help Deathpaw" with that he strolled away with his army following.

"Well that wurr odd" said Sturrel to Rooksod

OOC: Bloodfur has not given up by any means, he still aims to wipe you out and take the gorge for himself
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

Leatho Shellhound

"Indeed, my friend, lets get moving before they come back," said Rooksod, "Sol, round up the troops."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan's face took on a perplexed expression. Why were the vermin leaving all of a sudden? Though she couldn't deny that she was glad to see them go, she was still pondering this as the groups began trudging back to camp. That fox said something about...spotting something interesting while he chased Sophel across the wall. What could it have been?

OOC: I think I know what Bloodfur saw.  :D

Jetthebinturong

WarriorOfMossflower

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on March 06, 2013, 01:33:50 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 05, 2013, 09:36:25 PM
OOC: What do you think it was?

OOC: The diamond?

OOC: I still don't know what it was, it was either the diamond or something else which i am not revealing the name of