News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 28, 2013, 03:43:31 AM
OOC: I've been working my way to the camp, that was my next move, BTW I don't see anyone leaping across a gorge wall that far, litereally immpossible... Unless you're God. BIC:

Sophel saw Rexinan, and needed to be able to get back to camp. He dropped down the liff face, hard and fast. When he hit the ground even with the roll, the impact drove hard on his legs. The squirrel forced himself back up and called to Rexinan, "Get down and let's move! We need ta get back to camp or we're hordebait!" He waited for his companion.

OOC: When I wrote that Sophel was still on the wall, I was aiming to crash into him and make him fall but anyway

Bloodfur saw Sophel jump off the wall and shoved his paw in a crack to stop his descent. Pulling a sai from his belt, he aimed at Rexinan and threw it, scampering down afterwards
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

WarriorOfMossflower

The squirrel heard a low whistling noise. She turned, and the sai caught her in the upper thigh. With a supressed shout of pain, she yanked it out and tried to continue running, but the loss of blood was making her dizzy. Combine that with the sudden stabs of agony in her leg and she could barely walk, much less run. Rexinan stumbled, fell, growled and forced herself up onto her knees, only to collapse again.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur leaped off the wall and sprinted towards the injured squirrel, drawing his ketanas as he did so.

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan twisted onto her back and drew her flammard . It would be almost impossible to fight lying down, but she had to try. If she was going to go down, then she wouldn't go without one last fight.

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod was now close enough to see the squirrels. He saw Rexinan fall down and ran toward her. He ran past he to face the enimy.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur swung his ketanas sideways at the otter who was trying to prevent him from meeting his quarry

Sturrel stood in the defensive line around the camp, swinging his hatchets at anybeast that came near

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod stood like a rock, Wiping out his double bladed sword. He begain spining it in lightning speed.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel was mostly recovered by this time, and the otter seemed to be fully capable of this arrogant fox. He turned to help Rexinan off the ground, "We gotta get you to the camp! Though we sure can't take any normal ways." He thought hard, but it would take a miracle to get around the vermin on the fringe, "Well, we got one shot." The squirrel bet his life on his friends in the camp, putting pinkies to his mouth he emitted a high pitched whistle, easily  heard above the clamour of battle.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan watched in amazement as the otter squared off with the fox. Someone had come... to save her? Sadly, this was a strange and unfamiliar experience to Rexinan. She pushed herself into a sitting position and crab-walked backwards a few paces, out of the way of the fight.
"Thank you, Rooksod," she called softly, weakly raising her flammard as a sign of confidence in the otter. Taking Sophel's forearm, she managed to stand. The black outfit surrounding her injured thigh was soaked with blood, and still the wound bled.
"Thanks," she murmured to Sophel. Both of them were injured, so she tried not to lean too heavily on the other squirrel. We'll never get back to camp alive. It's impossible, she thought darkly, and swished her flammard in preparation to slice a path through the enemy forces.

Mattio

Esqlo heard the sounds of battle and ran towards it. He yelped when he saw the foxes  he whipped out his sling and pulled an acorn weighted with lead out of his pockets. He twirled the sling with years of experiance and shot it at Bloodfur's head. He hid behind the rockface trying o see if he had hit his target.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Bloodfur does not wear a helmet

Bloodfur leaped back from the ferocious onslaught and sheathed his ketanas, pulling out his bo staff in the same motion. He stood far enough back that the otter would not be able to hit him with the blade and began thwacking out at Rooksod

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod began doing what he called the Rook swing with his sword, carving shapes in the air and deflecting Bloodfur's stick.

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

OOC: *Deflecting, sorry pedant  :P

Bloodfur growled and redoubled his efforts

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod began moving forward making sudden stabbing moves, making him back up. And sending a kick with his tail.

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur dodged the kick and yelled at the top of his voice "DEATHPAW! COME AND FINISH OFF THIS OTTER!" A hulking black fox broke away from the group attacking the camp and started towards Sophel, Rexinan, Bloodfur and Rooksod "'Tis yore dyin' day waterdog!" he yelled