News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"Ee could say a bit o' both zurr" said Sturrel proceeding to punish another two foxes "Oi was tunneling from moi family 'ome and oi came upon ee gorge" he explained, cleaving another fox's head from it's body "Oi went out to explore and when oi cummed back to ee tunnel it 'ad caved in" He flung another fox into the wall
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

While Bexor was out looking for food, he saw the mole. Thinking he was in danger, the hare climbed up a tree slowly and eyed them.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

"Might I advise that you come with me? My friends and I can help to repel these miscreants." *Smack* "I think that we could help each other." *boot*

Sophel began to back off, hoping the mole would follow.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

"Woi thank ee zurr!" *Wallop* "Oi do hates Vurmints" *crash*

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel backed up as far as his axe (which he picks up), he whispered to Sturrel, "Run back to the camp and warn my friends, I can lead these dufus's on a nice track to keep them away for the moment." The squirrel took off, narrowly missing an axe slice, he jumped on one of the walls, and leaped to the side of the vermin. He then pretended to trip and sprain his ankle to make the vermin go for him.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur whispered to two of his commanders "Firefang, Ruman take a score of others and follow the mole, he'll lead us to their camp" he whipped his ketanas off his back and yelled at the top of his voice "Attack men, attack, we must secure the gorge!" He charged Sophel swinging his ketanas at the squirrel's face.

"Yes zurr" Sturrel ran back to the camp and shouted at the top of his lungs "Vurmints be attacken your squirrel, quick naow help 'im!"

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel drew up the ugliest sneer he could possibly place on his face and served it on a platter to Bloodfur, "You're so slow a bee could putter through your blades! The squirrel let Bloodfur come within a fraction of an inch of his nose, and then took off, and up one of the many walls of the gorge, "Come 'en get me ugly snout! Ya big ball of good-fer-nothin' fur!"

W0NWILL

Maya wolfed down the bread they brought her, "Don't get any food like this 'round here." She commented, "I've been living on bats'n'fish mostly." Can't look for a way out, there's the monster with the metal face, scary bloke. Ya can't stray too far from home 'round here, 'e's often there, waiting for you to slip up so 'e can kill ya. My advice? Get out while ya have the time. There's only one way to leave here after ya've been noticed by the monster. Death. So go back to where ya came from, it's easier." She rambled on, not caring if no-one was listening. It felt nice to talk. Her voice had gotten higher and her speech coarser from not speaking for a long time.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 24, 2013, 07:40:54 PM
OOC: I looked up flammards on google, that is a very evil weapon Rexinan has there, I wouldn't want to get in her way
OOC: Why thank you.  ;) That's the reason I chose it. They're quite neat, aren't they?

BIC: While waiting for a reply, Rexinan's keen ears picked up a noise. There seemed to be a commotion coming from farther downt the gorge. A mole couldn't give Sophel that much trouble, could he? The squirrel lowered her blade and swished it in agitation, though she did not take her eyes off of the mouse. She wanted to help if there was a fight going on, but she couldn't just leave the mouse in the middle of the camp. Frustrated, she snapped at the mouse, "Well? What is your business here, and who are you with?"
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwaller

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on February 24, 2013, 05:06:16 PM
Rexinan narrowed her eyes and did not move her sword. "You covered his escape. Who are you with?"
Geronimo put his sword back into it's scabbard. "Sorry if I offended you miz. I protected him because he didn't have any weapons in his paws and you did." He put out his hand. "Sorry, didn't know he was a thief. So let's forget the matter and be friends. Oh, and I'm with the one's I'm with(who am I with?)."

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: you are with the main party.

BIC: Sol saw and heard the moles cries and ran to wake up Rooksod.

They both ran out of the tent Rooksod yelling out orders "We are under attack! Every one to thier weapons and form a defensive line...On the double!"
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

Warily, Rexinan switched her flammard to the other paw and shook Geronimo's paw with her free one. "I suppose we can do that. Sorry, I didn't recognize you as someone from the party."
"We are under attack! Every one to their weapons and form a defensive line...On the double!"
Rexinan whirled around and flipped her flammard back to her stronger paw. A defensive line? Sure, the camp's defense was important, but...if the mole was coming to alert them, then was Sophel out fighting the foe alone? The squirrel shifted uneasily. She couldn't let him be slaughtered.
Rexinan stowed the flammard in her belt and took off running in the darkness towards the general area of the commotion. She ran on all fours to increase her speed, but slowed down as she neared the fight. Then she scaled the rocky cliff face and looked down at the enemies. Mainly, though, she was looking for Sophel. Where was he?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur sheathed the ketanas, pulled his bo-staff from his back and swung it at Sophel, aiming to knock him off the wall

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: It's called an insult, aimed at making one's foe less competant.  ;) BTW What's aBo staff? BIC:

Sophel hit the dirt, but was right back up again, "You call that a throw slow poke!? *donk* "Now that's a throw! Poor weasel there probably didn't know what shale tasted like till then."

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur grabbed some daggers off one of the foxes that Sturrel had killed. He tied them to his hind paws and gripped his sais tight. He stabbed the daggers into the wall of the gorge and began to climb up after Sophel, seeking a way to put his ninja skills to use