The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Rexinan! You get the one in our way! I'll take the mole!" With that, Sophel cut a different path, and put on a turn of speed that caught him up to the mole, but at a higher grade. The squirrel leaped from above and and swung his axe bladeless side first, at the beasts stomach.

OOC: In all do respect, a mole could never possibly put up a fight to a squirrel as far as running goes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Geronimo pointed at Rexinan. "What do you want with this mole?"

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan looked at Geronimo solemnly. "He is a thief. Stand aside." She fell into a battle stance and raised her flammard in a traditional way that she had learned from her homeland. It was slanted diagonally in front of her chest, the black ribbon rippling soundlessly in the night. She whipped it away, swished it a few times, and pointed it at Geronimo.

(OOC: Who is Geronimo with?)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Who is Geronimo with?

OOC: The main party, I need to go to bed now. I will post a long one tomorrow after church. BTW you guys are doing great.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

Esquilo walked along the bottom of the gorge. He gripped his staff a bit tighter and grimaced.

Redwaller

"Well, would you please stop pointing with your sword since I am not a thief"

Jetthebinturong

Sturrel turned to face Sophel and drew his hatchets from his belt "Oim not afeared of ee squiddle, come any furt'er an ee'll meet your doom!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What happened to my swing at him? BIC:

An axe would be an unwieldy thing in this fight, so the squirrel dropped it on the ground, and drew his knife. Sophel sized up his opponent, and decided upon a rush. He leaped forward, too close for proper weapons, and tried to grapple with the mole.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Sturrel rolled backwards and swung one of his hatchets at Sophel's face

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan narrowed her eyes and did not move her sword. "You covered his escape. Who are you with?"
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 24, 2013, 03:21:29 PM
Sturrel rolled backwards and swung one of his hatchets at Sophel's face

Sophel leaned back quickly, and pulled back forward just the same, "What is with you beasts from the void? Do you think we're ignorant? This makes two of you just in my watch that tried sneeking into our camp!" The squirrel slung a chunk of shale at the mole, and charged with knife and another piece of rock in his hands.

Jetthebinturong

"I spec' we sneaks in becuzz we'm asn't 'ad a decent meal in days zurr!" said Sturrel dodging the rock and the knife "'An oi doan't think ee's iggerant zurr, 'tis just nobeast usually sees oi!"

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 24, 2013, 08:03:24 PM
"I spec' we sneaks in becuzz we'm asn't 'ad a decent meal in days zurr!" said Sturrel dodging the rock and the knife "'An oi doan't think ee's iggerant zurr, 'tis just nobeast usually sees oi!"

Sophel pulled back, "If you want to be stealthy, I'd heavily advise taking a bath and rubbing something into your fur, your smell is overpowering..." The squirrel was obviously puzzled about something, "If you're hungry, why didn't you just ask for something to eat? We'd be glad to help."

Jetthebinturong

"Well zurr, most beasts that cumms to ee gorge in't very friendly, burr no!" replied Sturrel

As if to prove his point, Bloodfur and his band came charging out of a tunnel to the right "See wot oi means zurr?" asked Sturrel whacking one around the face with his hammer

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel lowered his weapons, "Are you here by choice? Or were you forced to live here?"