The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: It's okay.  ;) BIC:

"Well, I'll do what I can, squirrels are good climbers, but our tails get in teh way when we try to swim." Sophel waded in, and offered what help he could in getting the Hare across.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Sol was glad for the help and they made it to the other side without problem. "We will put her in my tent" said Sol.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Maya struggled weakly. In her exhausted state, struggling meant flopping an arm. She felt the remaining stones in her pocket and took note of the fact that she had something that might work as a weapon. It made her feel safer, though she wasn't in a better position.

Tam and Martin

Bexor was strolling around after leaving Cythera and looked for food. Finding a root, he knawed on it longingly.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan nodded and turned back to camp. Hastily, she shook the cook's shoulder and murmured, "We found a hare in need of feeding. Could you come immediately?"

(OOC: Who's the cook?)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: No one is a cook, I will fill him in.

The cook opened his eyes..."What...Oh um harefood...I mean Feedfoodhare No I what any way. Where's the hare?" Said the cook getting some bread and cheese.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Cythera woke up when she first heard the commotion. She was still rubbing her eyes as a hare was carried across the camp. She was glad it was something the others could deal with. She figured it was about her time for watch, so she got up and went to sit on a rock and keep an eye out for anything, even though it seemed that half the camp was awake.

OOC: I won't b able to post on Saturday or Sunday, so if anyone needs to, You can post something for Cythera.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur and his men leaped free of the ladders, Bloodfur cursed, he hadn't expected it to take so long to climb down some ladders but as it turned out most of his band were scared of heights. He slapped one fox who was lying on the ground "Get up and find us some material for torches"
The fox didn't get up, he had fallen from close to the top of the ladder, he was stone dead.

Sturrel Soilclaw crept out of his home in the side of the gorge, he had heard disturbance and was going to investigate. He peered around the rock he was hiding behind to see the goodbeast's camp. He slipped from his hiding place with stealth not often associated with his species and crawled to the edge of the camp.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan led the cook outside to find the weary hare. She swished her flammard once as she examined the camp, then stowed it in her belt. Catching sight of a hare-resembling silhoutte in Sol's tent, she signaled the cook and led the way in that direction.

Jetthebinturong

Sturrel saw a squirrel lead what appeared to be the cook away from a tent, quick as lightning, he bounded over to the cook's tent. Once inside he grabbed two loaves of bread and turned to leave

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan stopped uneasily just before entering Sol's tent. She motioned the cook inside and turned around, eyes searching the camp. Something wasn't right. Her paw instinctively curled around her flammard's hilt.

Jetthebinturong

Sturrel stuffed the loaves into his satchel and crept out of the tent. His fur was so dark that it blended with the night

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel had finished with the hare, and was about to talk to Rexinan, but he saw the tent flap move, and an overpowering smell of Mole struck him square in the face, "Stop mole!" This would be relatively easy compared to the hare, moles were never sprinters. He motioned Rexinan to get behind the mole and chase while Sophel tried to cut him off.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

"Oh dear" thought Sturrel and broke into a jog

Redwaller

Geronimo crept slowly towards the small noise issuing from the darkness, suddenly, a cry rang out. "Stop mole!". He walked quickly to a rock and looked over, and saw a mole running towards him, chased by two creatures. Drawing his sword, he jumped next to the mole. "Run, I'll hold them off!"