News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*decides not to entertain Lass with an interesting death so just kills her*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Your spelling is terrible. *punches Lass in the face until her head caves in*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Y'know, you guys should try artful ways to kill the previous poster. Just a suggestion.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

yupp itt iz.*poolz wun-i's branez owt withs ae forky*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

The *forky* is a plastic fork. If youtry to stab my brains out, it will most likely end in you breaking your wrist.

Creative, eh?

*cuts off lass' head with a chainsaw*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

yay. sadly for you, your chainsaw is a gummy chainsaw
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I do not deem you good enough to hunt gummy bears with me. *shapeshifts into a Taniwha and bites Lass' head off, then proceeds to eat the rest off her* You can have a taste of your own medicine.

lass of something much

no feir you coppy cat! *skrachis booklover antill she dies*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I'm not a cat.

*sets a dinosaur on Lass, which then hunts her down and rips her apart*

Sebias of Redwall

*Runs over Booklover with a Steamroller, then scoops up her remains and feeds her to an army of ducks*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*pelts Sebias with mangoes, then drives a town into him (yes, that's what I mean), crushing him under the wheels before throwing him off the Rim, meaning he is then eaten by a giant turtle*

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on December 13, 2019, 06:50:38 PM
*drives a town into him (yes, that's what I mean), crushing him under the wheels
London?
Spoiler
Have you read Mortal Engines?
[close]

*Drowns Booklover with coffee, then uses an Uruk bow to shoot her three times dramatically, then releases an army of human-eating-ants on her*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Brighton, actually. And the answer is yes. Anyway, random fact, in TSC there is the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices series. Coincidence? I think not.

*hangs Seb from the Hanging Tree until he's almost unconscious, drags him behind a galloping horse, cuts his tongue out, cuts him open, then drowns him by locking him in a glass tank full of water*

Sebias of Redwall

*Drops Booklover in front of a moving semi truck after firing an atomic bomb in her general area, then rips (And yes, this is painful for me too) Booklover's books to shreds, causing her to die in anguish.*