News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Crushes flower* Well, that was easy. *Goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed at the next zebra crossing*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Почему мы должны проходить это все время?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Tammo

Hey guys let's steer clear of the quote battles. Those can get out of control really fast (I've seen pages that stretch up to hundreds of quotes long and it's a disaster).

And to play along, uh... no, probably not surviving this one! hahaha
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Jarky Thistlebrush

(Thank you Tammo!)
Hare vs hare. *Shoots Tammo with an arrow*

shisteer of nothing much

*sigh* Okay. Rua mate rapiti rapeti. *squashes both hares*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

*squashes Jarky again, then burns her at the stake, then whips her to death and, lastly, feeds her on nothing but stale bread and water for three months*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!