Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kreg on March 19, 2019, 04:17:15 PM
oh okay still got 18 other buckets of popcorn
Ooh, can I have some?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Why thank you. *Grabs the popcorn and starts eating it by the bucket load*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

Kreg

ughhh sure eat as much as you want *summons a lot of pugs to help me make 10,000 buckets of popcorn with no one seeing*

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Um... I'm a little concerned that your pugs were making this popcorn. ;)

Kreg

Trust me they are all ACF certificated  :D

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kreg on March 19, 2019, 08:15:40 PM
Trust me they are all ACF certificated  :D
Trust you. *glances down suspiciously at the popcorn*

Kreg

*Shape shifts into pug* hey now we see eye to eye
Spoiler
[close]

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg

yeah if i can summon 1e+49 pugs then i think i would be able to shape shift and your seeing me shape shift right before your very eyes!

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall