Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheevie's thoughtful ears pick up strange sounds that appear to be of a possessed cow*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Sorry, that was me. I stubbed my toe...
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Here is a band-aid. *Hands a bad-aid to Russa*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Thanks! *Puts the band-aid on my toe* :D
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Ha, I just realized how ironic it was that you fixed you toe since you're the Infirmary Aid.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Lady Amber

*Hears the stairs creak ominously*

Sebias of Redwall

*quietly grabs a base-ball bat*

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

AHHHHH!!! *Starts battering Kreg with the bat*

Kreg

Man
*summons punching bag in front of me before sebias hits me* be more careful  next time ok ::) :) ;)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Oh, it's you. *I try to hide the bat behind my back* ::)

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Ouroboros

8WHISPERS8 sO< YOU READY TO BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND AND COLLECT ON THE INSURANCE YET OR WHAT/  ยบ-)

321tumbler

*drops a forearm on Ouroboros*

TAKE THAT! Fire is fun I will join you in your quest.

Tungro