Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

An Ocean's Call OOC and Sign-up

Started by Delthion, April 10, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on June 03, 2019, 04:20:55 PM
(Sorry for the double-post)

I'm sorry guys, but I started this RP very shortsightedly, I am just way to busy to post anything, and I will be this busy until mid-July. If anyone wants to create a captain and continue, that is up to them. I simply don't have the ability to participate in this RP. I am very sorry, but I thank you for your understanding.
It's fine, mate.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Hmmmm... Looks like I'll have to hijack this vessel...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Well
Not yet. But we must assume control until Del boy returns

Sebias of Redwall

How are we going to do that though?

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 08:33:41 PM
This is gonna take a while...
Probably.  ;D

Should you just take control of one of Del's characters for him until he comes back maybe?

Jack the Quick

Lets take this discussion about who'll be captain to somewhere where it really belongs: in the cellars
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Good idea. Or we could PM each other.

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Dannflower Reguba

Actually, discussion of matters that have this significant of an effect on the RP should be discussed within the OOC: so as to ensure that all of the players are fully aware of the goings-on. Having secret goals for the plot with a friend are fantastic, and are something I would encourage highly, but this is a matter that transcends the personal. I'm going to PM Delth to find out if he wants the RP to have a temp GM or not, but feel free to figure out who y'all think the captain should be. Another option would be to refer to the captain abstractly (not giving any detail besides rank in this case) until Delth returns. By the way, I'm saying these things as a player, not a mod, these are my suggestions made off the back of years worth of experience, but are not rules.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Grey Coincidence

Well I do agree that it's a bit unfair to nominate a captain in secret. Everyone deserves to know.

Hmm, I really like the second option where we refer to the Captain abstractedly. That's personal preference I assume. Perhaps when Delthion returns the captain can make his first majestic entrance into the story?