Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Fortunately Tungro was asleep the entire time and just woke up

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately it was because he was dragged off by fossas!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the rest of us declared we'd rescue him.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we didn't know how to find him...

Keva Strongbow

Fortunately, the fossas were careless and left a very easy to follow trail, which we found
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately they left traps...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Fortunately only Seb was caught in one  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately Grey was left behind to free him while the rest went on

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Seb rewarded Grey by giving him a cookie.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately Grey was too busy eating the cookie to free Seb and forgot about him.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Sebias throws a rock at Grey's head and makes him remember.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately Grey gets angry and starts ranting instead of doing anything useful like releasing Sebias

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately...Sebias escapes! MWHAHAHAHA!!! Come here, GREY!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately he lands in another trap.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Grey gets stuck in a trap as well, but his is covered with fire ants.