News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we both use @The Skarzs as a towel. (Gee, what could wrong?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately the swole troll gives us his fleas.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the fleas die of the cold.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately they're still stuck everywhere

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, @Tungro sweeps them all up.

Keva Strongbow

Unfortunately, a huge waves capsizes our boat!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the boat was built to where it would flip back up right when it tipped over, and Sebias sighted land.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately a sudden wind blows us off-course.

MathLuk

Fortunately another sudden wind blows them back.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we're headed away from land now.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we put Grey and Mathluk on the back of the boat and they paddles us all the way to land.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately MathLuk's arm is bitten off by a shark.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, it stopped bleeding once we got to land.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we couldn't find anything to replace it with.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Fortunately since Mathluk was born with an extra arm on that side he was finally normal.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.