Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we were not on Antarctica...
wait...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Fortunately the fact that we aren't in Antarctica doesn't matter.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we *wanted* to go to Antarctica

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we had landed on a island the was filled with fruit and sunshine.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Unfortunately, we were getting pumbled with rocks from foe behind the trees
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the only hit Keva and no one else was hurt.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Unfortunately, Sebias came to help his sister and got knocked out :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the natives decided we were friends and decided to invite us to dinner.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately they wanted us to provide the ingredients

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we gave them Grey.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately (phew) they couldn't start a fire

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, We all escaped the island by stealing their canoes.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately another freak wind (Skarzs farted...) blew us off course

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, (Or unfortunately) we finally made it to where we were originally going.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we had to use Grey as a coat again