News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey was reunited with his Deaoderant bucket.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the snow had gotten into the bucket, thus ruining everything inside.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Tungro brought gas masks

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the masks weren't strong enough.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey didn't really care.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we scrubbed Grey with sharp rocks until the smell went away...and quite a few layers of skin.  :P

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately the skin and smell returned.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we fell over from the smell...

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately that meant that I got all the breakfast!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, breakfast consisted of a pail of worms.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately I put them to good use by putting them all over my knocked-out companions

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the worms were attracted to Grey and kept following him around...

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately I did not mind the worms. They too, are children of God.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, you kept squishing them.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately worms are very squish proof.