News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, a hungry seal comes by and the rest of us had already crawled away, so that only Grey is left still playing with the worms...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately the seal spotted a giant mackarel nearby.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the mackeral's name was Grey. (Which wasn't a coincidence...It was really Grey!)  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately, the seal flopped over veeeery slowly.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, it rolled on top of Grey!

The Grey Coincidence

*Fortunately Grey was also squish proof* (ferrets are good at squeezing through small holes- being squished, while uncomfortable, should not be so bad... Depending on the weight of the seal).

Sebias of Redwall

A bloated, 4,000 pound seal.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

*Fortunately Grey was only squished*

Delthion

Unfortunately, he was to remain squished for the rest of his days.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

*Muffled* GAH! H-heeeeeelp!

Fortunately, meanwhile, the others had woken up

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the were grouchy.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately they found some good pancakes for breakfast

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, they were blueberry pancakes and they reminded a certain fanfic character about his *dead* parents...

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Tungro brought tissue.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the Character was still crying his lungs out.