Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Well Del got a free meal and One-eye got a biology lesson
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Skully had to learn the hard way.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately it was a very in-depth crash course

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, he got saliva all over him.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Fortunately, I am UNKILLABLE, and the robber gave me my money back. (i had to torture him, but that's okay.)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the robber was actually One-Eye's evil half....

One-Eye the wildcat

Fortunately I dont have an evil half. I HAVE AN EVIL WHOLE!!!!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately, no matter what One-Eye did he would never be able to leave Delthion's belly.

One-Eye the wildcat

Fortunately,One-Eye happened to have the barf serum on him, and delthion was violently sick.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately, One-Eye was now covered in vommit and Grey had made another viral video.
"Talk about a hairball!"

Jack the Quick

Fortunately, One-eye hacked and deleted the video
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately Sebias had a copy of it and made a few hundred more, posting them everywhere*

One-Eye the wildcat

Fortunately, no one watched them.o

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Unfortunately, that did not make any sense since it was a viral video
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey got a lot of money and fame for posting the video.