News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately he recovered quickly
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, he still was ordered to stay in bed.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately his meals were brought up to him and it was a very comfortable bed

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, he felt his fields back home calling to him.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, the nurses held him down.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey kicked one of the nurses (Who happened to be Jarky) full in the face!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, Jarky was just pretending to be a nurse. She was actually a karate expert, and punched Grey right back.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

fortunately, One-Eye noticed Jarky punching Grey, and used wrestling to stop her.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Unfortunately, Jarky was professional and One-Eye was not.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey slunk away from the fighting- the nurses were too busy trying to help Jarky (all they really did was get in the way)

One-Eye the wildcat

Unfortunately, Jarky was wrong, and Grey escaped.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey found a feast waiting for him

Jarky Thistlebrush

Unfortunately, Jarky arrived and ate it all.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, she left a plate-full for Sebias.  ;D

Jarky Thistlebrush

Unfortunately, Sebias was late, so she ate that too.