News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 22, 2019, 11:22:48 PM
It's sardonically funny that Grey said he died.
Good point.

Unfortunately, it started raining.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Fortunately, everybeast brought their umbrellas (I know what I typed *looks at Verdauga*)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Unfortunately, it was too windy for umbrellas (except as shields when food fighting).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 23, 2019, 03:38:27 AM
Fortunately, everybeast brought their umbrellas (I know what I typed *looks at Verdauga*)
*Wonders why Kade thinks I see anything wrong with what he typed.*
Furtunately, they were the special air umbrellas that don't get affected by the wind.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Unfortunately, a maniac with an axe ran through and destroyed the umbrellas.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the maniac had a change of heart and brought us to his cabin in the woods where we would be safe from the rain.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Cabin in the woods... but Ranger's don't have axes. So:

Unfortunately, he didn't actually own the cabin. A very grumpy man called Halt, with some threatening looking weapons, did.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, there was also a kind old wizard named Gandalf wandering the woods.

Booklover

Unfortunately, he did not take kindly to being called old. "Wizards are never old! They always age precisely how they mean to!"

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, out of the blue, a Hobbit named Frodo comes flying out of the woods and hugs the VERY OLD wizard. "It's wonderful to see you, Gandalf!" he says.

Booklover

Unfortunately, Gandalf was called away to help with some sort of quest, so he couldn't help.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, (Why did I have to be the fortunate guy? Being unfortunate is so much more fun :P) the ranger named Halt decided to help us.

Booklover

Unfortunately, his wife, who has a large influence over him, was suspicious.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the wizard came back from his quest and knocked some sense into her with his handy staff.

Booklover

Unfortunately, Lady Pauline was trained in self-defence, and began to attack Gandalf with a large knife.