News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of Sebillowwater

Started by Delthion, April 26, 2019, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

In that case, SEE YA FOLKS! *Starts to run out the door*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Wait! I have chocolate if you are interested >:D

Sebias of Redwall

MY WEAKNESS! NOOOOOO!!! How dare you bribe me! *I try to grab the chocolate as I run out*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

*The entire church is made of chocolate, there is no escape.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! *Starts trying to drag myself out* Must *gasp* make it out.

The Skarzs

. . . Chocolate? *Tastes pew.*

. . .
Chocolate?!

*Eats a bite of the pulpit.*
CHOCCOOLLAAAAAAATTE!!!!!

DON'T WORRY, SEBIAS! I WILL SAVE YOU BY EATING ALL THE CHOCOLATE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

You know what? I might as well do it as well! Quick! Before they try to stop us! *Starts eating the pillars*

The Grey Coincidence

*Rugby tackles Sebias to the ground and force him to eat healthier food*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

What! NOOOOO!!! *Tries to eat the floor* Must...have...CHOCOLATE!

The Grey Coincidence

*Stuff the lettuce carpet in your mouth*

MathLuk

A wedding! My condolences...
Just kidding! Enjoy married life!
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Kreg

*tosses a chocolate bowling ball at sebi
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: MathLuk on April 26, 2019, 03:47:52 PM
A wedding! My condolences...
Just kidding! Enjoy married life!
Thanks you, but I'd rather try and escape.
Quote from: Kreg on April 26, 2019, 04:46:28 PM
*tosses a chocolate bowling ball at sebi
How dare you! *Eats the chocolate*

The Grey Coincidence

*Violently attacks Kreg*
He is on a diet!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on April 26, 2019, 05:14:07 PM
*Violently attacks Kreg*
He is on a diet!
*As Grey attacks Kreg I try to sneak away, my pockets bulging with chocolate*