News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*comes into court house and catches up on goings on* Right, there are a few things needed to be set straight, I see. For a start, I don't sleep in 'til noon. Ever. I generally do real life things before lunch and waste time in the afternoon, but I don't sleep in that long and I doubt I even could. Occasionally, I stay in bed 'til about ten because I'm imagining a really interesting story and want to flesh it out properly, but I never sleep that long.
Second, I didn't purposely drown Lass. I cannot deny that she drowned but I have no idea how or why. The situation went like this:
How the situation went:

Lass was coughing and I thought she was choking on something, so I patted her back gently and gave her a few reassuring words of encouragement. Unfortunately, she must have had a cold or something because she vomited with considerable force, covering me with the previous contents of her stomach. As has been demonstrated many times before and is completely out of my control, my scales are rather bouncy, so the vomit also bounced off onto Lass.
Seeing this and taking into account that there was a handy river nearby that was about knee deep, I scooped Lass up and jumped in, scrubbing both of us off in the slightly deeper part (about waist height). I was already heading for the bank when Lass very suddenly drowned, though I have no idea how that happened since she was upright in my arms and her head was well above the water.
My last thing to say on this subject is that Lass was revived immediately and there was no lasting damage to her person. Indeed, she stands before you today, perfectly healthy and in no way drowned or dead.
[close]
Taking those facts into account, your honour, I plead not guilty.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

As a witness, I can confirm that Teer is telling the truth.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 15, 2020, 08:53:10 AM
*comes into court house and catches up on goings on* Right, there are a few things needed to be set straight, I see. For a start, I don't sleep in 'til noon. not true! Ever. I generally do real life things before lunch and waste time in the afternoon, but I don't sleep in that long and I doubt I even could. Occasionally, I stay in bed 'til about ten because I'm imagining a really interesting story and want to flesh it out properly, but I never sleep that long.
Second, I didn't purposely drown Lass. I cannot deny that she drowned but I have no idea how or why. The situation went like this:
How the situation went:

Lass was coughing and I thought she was choking on something, so I patted her back gently and gave her a few reassuring words of encouragement. Unfortunately, she must have had a cold or something because she vomited with considerable force, covering me with the previous contents of her stomach. As has been demonstrated many times before and is completely out of my control, my scales are rather bouncy, so the vomit also bounced off onto Lass it did not!.
Seeing this and taking into account that there was a handy river nearby that was about knee deep for you, a massive monster., I scooped Lass up and jumped in, scrubbing both of us off in the slightly deeper part (about waist height). I was already heading for the bank when Lass very suddenly drowned, though I have no idea how that happened since she was upright in my arms and her head was well above the water. incorrect, I was well and truly under water, and your knee hight, is far, far over my head, so deep I would not even be able to see the river bottom!
My last thing to say on this subject is that Lass was revived Apparently, by my profile, but my profile says next to nothing about me, so there is no way that could bring me back immediately and there was no lasting damage to her person. Indeed, she stands before you alas, this is only a shadow of my forma self, I have changed, I shell never be the same... today, perfectly healthy and in no way drowned or dead.
[close]
Taking those facts into account, your honour, I plead not guilty.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*BEEP, BEEP!*

Got a truckload of avocados for @lass of something much

*holds up paper*

Sign here please.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Attention, everybeast. @shisteer of nothing much is on trial for attempted assault and for trying taking justice in her own paws. And also for trying to stop the flow of chaos in the Cellars. *Onlookers gasp* I know, right? Anyway, @Verdauga may be her lawyer, if he wishes. I, myself, Judge Sebias, will be presiding over this case. The jury shall consist of: @Scott McLamok, @Kade Rivok, and @One-Eye the wildcat.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Good. *Coughs importantly* Now, do we have any witnesses? Scott?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I don't care what you do to me. Verdauga's my husband and I refuse to share. *sticks tongue out at Sebias*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 25, 2020, 08:14:19 PM
Attention, everybeast. @shisteer of nothing much is on trial for attempted assault and for trying taking justice in her own paws. And also for trying to stop the flow of chaos in the Cellars. *Onlookers gasp* I know, right? Anyway, @Verdauga may be her lawyer, if he wishes. I, myself, Judge Sebias, will be presiding over this case. The jury shall consist of: @#, @Mushup, and @The gunny one.
That's a unfair jury.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

The jury is meant to be impartial and a fair representation of the community.

lass of something much

I know, my Dad has been in the jury twice...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

My science teacher had to do jury service so we had a lot of cover science lessons in a row.

lass of something much

Also, I'm not going to vote on the pole, I'm getting quite feed-up with Seb.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I voted for the second one because it's closest to 'not-guilty'.