News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev obtains his crystal* I'm so happy! We're all going to become real Jedi.  *The younglings are now taken aboard their ship*  I can't wait until we get back to Coruscant.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Wait, all my crystals! I left them behind outside the cave. *puts hand in pocket and brings out bright blue crystal* Now I've only got one, and it's the wrong colour. I liked the pretty red ones best.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

(well, to obtain a red kyber crystal you would have to make one bleed. In other words... you must give in to your hatred and think of all the baaad, and how you are never going to see your family again. But that's against the Jedi code)

*The journey back to Coruscant is taking time. The younglings are now given parts to construct their lightsabers*

*Sheev starts lifting his lightsaber parts with the Force*  *He slowly connects them*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Starts hammering pieces of old lightsabers and blasters together.*
Man, this is--*WHAM!!*--awesome!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*tries to use the Force to pick up pieces but gives up because they're moving too slowly. Fits pieces together using hands instead* What do we use to hold it together?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

With the best invention since the formation of the Jedi order.
*Hands Shisteer a roll of duct tape.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Thanks. *wraps duct tape round lightsaber several times, then holds finished product up triumphantly* Done! How do we use it?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev is finished*  *He activates his lightsaber by holding his thumb on the trigger*

Wow, my lightsaber is green!  *Yeets with joy*

Verdauga

*Is nearly finished hammering, duct taping, and bolting everything together.*
Aww, man! This'll be so cool-*WHAM* once it's *WHAM* finished!

Russa Nodrey

*Assembles my lightsaber by hand* Behold! *Turns it on* *Nothing happens*
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

*presses heavily duct taped trigger and a small amount of light comes through the duct tape* Hold on. *uses pocket knife to cut duct tape away from light hole thing. Lightsaber comes on and scorches hand that hadn't moved out of the way fast enough* Ouch. Blue light is painful. Hey, I wonder if I could make the lighty bit go different shapes. *uses force to morph the light into various different shapes until it resembles a punnet of hot chips* Look, if I press the trigger on and off really fast, it flashes like on of those take away signs!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Master Tera Sinube activates a training droid for Sheev*  *Pew!*  *Deflect*  *Pew!*  *Deflect*  Wow, this is fun!

The Shadow of Korriban

*The return home passed like a tauntaun on steroids*  *When the younglings arrived on Coruscant they were swiftly taken to their sleeping chambers*

Russa Nodrey

Wow, the return home passed like a tauntaun on steroids! Time to go to sleep! *Goes to sleep like a tauntaun on steroids*
Freddy