News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh sorry, mistake there has been.  You will be assigned to Master Beeho Smehl-Iee. (He's a Bith)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

DO BITHS HAVE LITHPTH?

(That is rude. Sorry.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Master Yoda reaches his smol, green hand into the box*  *Master Yoda pulls out a note reading, @shisteer of nothing much AGE 9*  Shisteer, assigned to Master Srr-thrange O-door you will be.  (He's an Ithorian)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Laughs derisively.* You can't even pronounce his name!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on June 03, 2020, 02:09:22 AM
*Laughs derisively.* You can't even pronounce his name!
*Herman speaks*  That is his name.  Those " - " included.

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 03, 2020, 02:23:13 AM
can i join?
Of course you can!

Sebias of Redwall

*Raises paw and hops up and down*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Master Yoda beats Seb with his stick*  Hush child.  Speaking I am.

Russa Nodrey

*Was about to raise my hand, but decides not to*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Master Yoda reaches his little, green hand into the box*  *The note from the box reads Russa, age 9*  Russa, assigned to Master Reell Ponggl you will be.

Verdauga

Corporal Rubbadub

OOO!OOO!OOO! CANI HAVE THE BLADE THINGY THAT CHOPS OFF PEOPLES EYES?

The Shadow of Korriban

Update:  The younglings have shown great stupidity in the last couple weeks.  The Jedi elders have decided to put them on sanitation duty. I

*Scrubs A toilet* >8(

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on June 03, 2020, 10:49:35 AM
*Master Yoda reaches his little, green hand into the box*  *The note from the box reads Russa, age 9*  Russa, assigned to Master Reell Ponggl you will be.
Oh, goodie. What is Master Reell Ponggl like?
Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 17, 2020, 12:48:28 AM
Update:  The younglings have shown great stupidity in the last couple weeks.  The Jedi elders have decided to put them on sanitation duty.

*Scrubs A toilet* >8(
*Joins Sheev in scrubbing the toilet*
Freddy

Verdauga

Boy, it's a good thing I identify as and oldling.