News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Watch your language, One-Eye!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Heck heck heckitty heck heck heck!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

I believe master Kenobi found us out.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

I told you we should have had breakfast first!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I would if I could but I'm in as much trouble as you are, if not more. (and I'm hungry)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

No i mean help me  my lightsaber exploded and I am missing an arm

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

You are a smol youngling, you don't have the know-how to create a lightsaber in the first place.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Has somehow made it into the Jedi temple as a youngling due to an error in the youngling registration forms stating that I have a Midi-chlorian count of 30,000, while in reality it's somewhere under -36* Greetings, fellow younglings! It is I, Russa! The Force is strong with me and one day I will be a great Jedi! 8D
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 03, 2019, 06:17:08 PM
Exactly!
What I mean is, younglings aren't taken to find they're lightsaber crystals until they've graduated.

shisteer of nothing much

Is no one else worried about the fact we've been caught after dumping a bucket of icy water on The Master's head?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

Hello, Russa!  Currently, we are hiding from Master Kenobi since we dumped a bucket of water on his head.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kolman

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 05, 2019, 03:25:25 PM
Hello, Russa!  Currently, we are hiding from Master Kenobi since we dumped a bucket of water on his head.

Uhh....... about that he has buckets for all of you and he is levitating all of them this way...
I suggest running.
For those we cherish we die in glory.