News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My hill

Started by Booklover, November 12, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose hill is it?

Mine.
3 (42.9%)
Yours.
0 (0%)
The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on December 03, 2019, 07:24:49 PM
So you beast (I don't care that you edited it) everyone of the hill? Nobody's really of the hill, except maybe Kade, who is the only one who actually owns anything.

My hill.
Well, he renting it from me, obviously.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I built this place, I only pay rent to myself (though I do sometimes produce scrumptious snacks for friendly beasts)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Sebias is certainly a beast, since he's beasting everyone of the hill. I doubt he's friendly, as he's trying to steal my hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on December 03, 2019, 08:08:20 PM
Sebias is certainly a beast, since he's beasting everyone of the hill. I doubt he's friendly, as he's trying to steal his hill.
Fixed it for you.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Your hill. Is that that slight mound over there?

Verdauga

*Climbs to the top of the hill.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*lands on hill, roaring and beating wings* You may have dragons and imaginary penguins, O Lover of Books, but all are of insignificance to me. This is my hill and will remain so till the end of time and beyond.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

My penguins are far from imaginary. Felix Philip, a blood-of-the-pharaohs magician, is my friend. Is that not enough for you? Do you need me to get a griffin who plays basketball to persuade you? As for the end of time, I know where Milliways is.

My hill.

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits calmly on said hill*

My hill, actually.

Booklover

The thing with calmly is: DIDJA PUT YER NAHM IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAHHH?

My hill. (if you get the reference and have read the book, you can have some Chocolate Frogs)

Kade Rivok

Dumbledore?  More like DumbleROAR AMIRITE?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 04:13:40 PM
My penguins are far from imaginary. Felix Philip, a blood-of-the-pharaohs magician, is my friend. Is that not enough for you? Do you need me to get a griffin who plays basketball to persuade you? As for the end of time, I know where Milliways is.
Pharaoh's magician made staffs into snakes and water into blood but I don't recall them having anything to do with penguins. A basketball playing griffin definitely doesn't have any relation to penguins. I can roast snakes and griffins and blood can be dried.

My hill.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

He isn't a pharaoh, he's a descendant of a pharaoh meaning that he can use magic. He chooses, therefore, to do magic relating to penguins, ice, snow and so on. He is also great at basketball, and there is also a basketball playing griffin. Please read the Kane Chronicles. Also Percy Jackson.

My hill (because nobody else seems to understand these important references).

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!