News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Wildcats or Badgers

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 27, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What beast is stronger

Badger
Wildcat

Lady Amber

Wylder Treejumper

Badgers are definitely stronger. Given that, I voted Badgers. However, wildcats are definitely more agile and cunning. Given an evenpawed match, it could go either way. Who would I rather be? Wildcat paws down.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

There are a whole lot of votes for this poll  :o :o :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

^ Yeah! Where are all these members coming from?! :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Not a clue but there sure are a lot!  :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Delthion

What if, there was a villain wildcat that had bloodwrath against a badger that didn't?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 14, 2014, 04:57:45 AM
What if, there was a villain wildcat that had bloodwrath against a badger that didn't?
Hmm. I think that the badger still might win. Blood wrath really only helps if the person has a lot of strength, and while cats are strong, badgers are a lot stronger. Plus, if the badger was a seasoned enough warrior, then he would probably win. However, it's a really close call.

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

are you serious WILDCAT OF COURSE!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

LT Sandpaw

I think a better poll would have been otters vs. Wildcats more even. Badgers in the books are OP, and literally indestructible.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Okay, so I said badger, they are a walking rock. Especially in the Bloodwrath.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kitsune

I accidently voted wildcats before I saw the poll. Badgers are obviously stronger, especially since they have the Bloodwrath. In the series, you notice that the badgers are already strong, or are in the midst of training themselves to be stronger. You never see this in wildcats however. But, if wolverines had been on the poll, I would have voted for them because to me they seem to be as strong as badgers with the Bloodwrath in their natural state.

Delthion

I think it would be interesting to see a good wildcat.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Quote from: Delthion on December 21, 2014, 09:48:28 PM
I think it would be interesting to see a good wildcat.
What about Gingivere?