News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu knew full well that trees were susceptible to fire, but she also knew that there was a very handy hast eagle in the very same tree just waiting to soar away with her safely on his back. She watched Verdauga move away from Teer and nodded. Wise move, she thought, dropping acorns down on the taniwha. She grinned at they hit their target. Not such a wise move, the wildcat thought.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer growled, playing along with her friend's game as she caught the acorns, set them on fire and threw them at the wildcat.
"You may have Whatitiri but remember, I can fly too and you'd be surprised how fast a Taniwha can move. We are quite nimble creatures, despite our bulk."
Teer used her tail to snuff out a small fire cause by a stray spark from one of the acorns as she placed a bowl of berries on the table Verdauga had moved to, speaking in a low voice so only he could hear.
"Don't worry, I'm not planning to kill anybeast. Ebby enjoys a bit of adrenaline from time to time."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga smiled nonchalantly, hiding his inner screaming as best as he could.
"Yep. Waaaaaayy out of my league here." he thought, looking at the massive hostess and thanking her. What did I walk into?"
Aloud, he whispered back to Shisteer, "She does, it seems. It'll certainly be an adrenaline filled party, thank goodness."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu gave a whoop, leaped from the tree and landed on the ground, very narrowly missing Verdauga and Teer.
"This is a very cool party, just saying." She grabbed and handful of Verdauga's berries and sped away, laughing and shouting warcries.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shook her head, trying to hide her smile as she glared after the departing wildcat.
"I might deal with her after I've eaten some more berries. Do you want some cream with those?"
Teer went back to the main table and put a boysenberry in her mouth, closing her eyes in pleasure at the delicious burst of flavour.
"Yeah, I'm definitely not going to chase my friend when there are boysenberries to be eaten."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu eventually grew bored of running around yelling warcries. She flopped down beneath the oak tree and lay panting, watching the other guests. Verdauga looked uncomfortable, she thought, and wondered what was wrong.
She heard a rustle of feathers above her and looked up to see Whatitiri perched on a branch and observing her. She threw an acorn up at him and he caught it in his talons, cracking it in half with his powerful curved beak and eating the pieces. 

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Teer grinned and passed Ebantu a bowl of berries.
"Cream here if you want it. Your throat is probably a bit sore now. Do you want a lemon honey drink?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu took the bowl and threw several blackberries up to the hast eagle. "Thanks. And yes please, that would be great."

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Having had enough berries, Kade found a quiet corner and began testing his recently acquired enchanted fork.  He still wasn't really sure how it functioned, after all.  He swung the fork energetically, trying to keep a single thought in his head: fly!  A spark came off the fork, and at first he thought he'd failed.  The next second though, he realized he'd started floating upwards, away from the ground.  Excited at the prospect of zipping through the air without a care, he flung himself forward.  Well, at least he tried to.  After a bit of flailing around, he found that he couldn't really control where he was going, simply continuing to float upwards.  As he reached above the tops of the trees, he thought out loud to himself.  "Huh... this could be better."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu swallowed a raspberry and pointed up at the sky.
"Um...has anyone else noticed that Kade appears to be floating away?" Receiving no answer, the wildcat jumped on Whatitiri's back and flew up to hover beside the otter. "Are you alright or should I ask Whatitiri to bring you back to earth?" she asked.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Alarmed by Ebantu's call, Verdauga gazed at Kade floating in the air before shouting, "Kade! drop the fork!" As it seemed the only sensible thing to do.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade waved Ebantu off and called out to her and Verdauga.  "No, no, it's fine, it's fine.  I'm, uh, I'm definitely doing this on purpose."  He uselessly flailed about a bit more and became annoyed at his lack of progress.  He shook the fork, muttering, "Come on now, do something!"  Suddenly flames erupted from the bottom of the handle, turning the magical utensil into a fork shaped rocket.  Kade hung on for dear life as he jetted across the sky, leaving a wispy trail of smoke in his wake.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Once Kade vanished from sight, Verdauga sighetsighed. Apparently he would have to call on his forum powers.
"Et tu, Kade?" he asked, and with a snap teleported Kade back to the party and much closer to the ground.
"Now we gotta fix that flying thing."

Kade Rivok

Kade teleports back.  "Thanks VerdaugaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"  The fork continues firing and Kade goes airborne once more, flying straight upwards.  The view from up here is actually kind of nice, Kade thought to himself, trying to ignore that fact that he was still climbing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye saw Kade going higher, and decided to do something about it. The big cat took aim with his rifle, and fired several rounds at Kade.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!