Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 24, 2020, 02:46:56 AM
Guys just chill, don't take it to seriously.
it's fine, they do it aaaall the time...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 24, 2020, 04:47:27 AM
RIGHT?

That part that I think your referring to kills me every time I think about it...  :'(
Same. I am holding back tears right now.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Spoilers generally make people more curious.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

But when they aren't needed, there's no point putting them in.

lass of something much

At least it's not your fault if you did put a
Spoiler
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Ok, this is becoming a serious problem. I can't open the spoilers.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Lass's two most recent posts don't have anything in the spoilers. quoting will show if there is anything in them.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Lass puts the spoiler tag instead of just saying the word "spoilers"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on March 24, 2020, 03:03:12 PM
Ok, this is becoming a serious problem. I can't open the spoilers.
*grins evily*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 24, 2020, 02:29:31 AM
The comment being "unkind" was only your projection upon the statement, as I merely spoke the truth and nothing but.  You, madam, are of a class far higher than him.  It makes me wonder: was it pity that led you to this?  As a puppy looks longingly to be loved, did he look longingly towards you?  I do hope this was not, in fact, the case.  Though, I can think of no other reasoning behind the current circumstances.  Also, I am aware of my own shortcomings; you need not remind me.  Price of eggs indeed.
We do not have classes in New Zealand because we look on everybeast with equality, not judging based on heritage or money. It continues to irk me that you insult my husband, for he is of noble birth and has also lived a clean life and, indeed, was educated in his home. I did not marry him out of pity but out of a strong love that had yet to reveal itself in my brain but was always present in my heart. Even so, a puppy is adorable and fluffy in its own right. It does not need people to feel pity for it because it's so adorable that they consider it a service to be able to feed and pet it, though my husband far exceeds the lovableness of a puppy.
As for your shortcomings, you need not worry yourself about us considering them for it is rare that we think about you at all. You need not try to reason or figure out why I am married to the one I love, for it is not the business of a lowly entertainer such as yourself.

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 24, 2020, 02:46:56 AM
Guys just chill, don't take it to seriously.
Don't worry, Scott, we're not taking it seriously at all. It's pure fun.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

This brightened the evening for me. Thanks Teer. :D