News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

OOC: *Has a defiant grin* Do your worst.

*Scott picked up some dried food and stuffed them in a bag going outside he began slowly to the caves Lass's words were still hammering in his brain and it almost made him turn back....almost with a sigh Scott continued walking to the caves.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: AHHH!!!! Don't do that!!!! I don't want you to die!!!!!! bad chicken!!!!! Very, Very bad Chicken!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott was lost in thought he had thrown his sling off long ago and in no time he was bach at the caves it gave him a sick feeling. Picking the biggest stinkiest cave Scott walked into the the dark.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*flies after Scott and picks him up by the scruff* No you don't. *takes Scott back to the mansion and sets him down gently* Buddy, you're not going to fight anybeast in that condition. You've got a broken arm, broken multiple other bones and have almost as many cuts and open wounds as Lass, if not more. I'm surprised you can even walk.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"Teer please let me do this I have to."

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 18, 2020, 09:10:54 AM
"Teer please let me do this I have to."
Not a chance. I don't want you getting yourself killed. I consider you a friend, Scott, and I make it a general practice to look after my friends. Besides, if I let you get yourself killed, Lass would murder me on the forum and, if not in real life, she'd seriously maim me. So no, I'm not going to let you do this. Get some rest.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"Teer I need to do it my dreams don't come anymore but I won't rest until that thing is dead so please let me go I will feel restless and agitated until I kill it please Teer I have to do this."

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: Hmm... you're not going to succeed, sooo, I'll just call you.... quottie...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"Just let me before I get serious and I am not joking around"

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass was half awake and half dead, but she could still hear, but could not speak, she was trying to, but couldn't.

OOC: Quottie, if you get your self killed, I will kill you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Scott, I don't care if you want to kill those goblins. You are not currently in a state where you can kill anything at present. I doubt you could even kill a half baked muffin if I held it still for you. If it will make you feel any better, I'll go goblin hunting myself and kill the big one, but you're not going anywhere until I say you can.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Grabs a muffin and swallows it in one massive gulp*
"Teer I have to do this it's my duty if you do it and I don't I will feel like a failure but if I died trying I would know I gave it my best shot.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: you'd know only one thing, my wrath.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: I will ignore all PMs

This is the Way.