News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 05, 2020, 05:08:15 AM
So when do we get to start properly fighting? Do we need a provocation? I guess I can provide that.

*Bites thumb in the general direction of Rosie*

Oh, you did not just...

Loyal minions! Avenge my pride! Defeat Daniel's supporters!

(Just an FYI on behalf of my dear brother Kreg, this is meant to be a fair fight. No reviving, and if by all known laws of logic and gravity you have lost a fight, allow yourself to be defeated. This is meant to be all in good fun, but there is only so much that can happen if everyone is invincible. So, fight my loyal servants! Fight to your possible death!)

Booklover

*begins making posters to support Tammo*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 05, 2020, 01:50:23 PM
Kreg invented the rules, though. Besides, the thread isn't my brother either.
Teer, the rules must be obeyed *takes a fighting stance*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*takes a bite out of Rosie's other thumb*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*swings sword in a controlled under cut at Teer's right leg*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*slides in and hits Teer in the chest with hammer/mallet*

Alright! No more mr treats guy!

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Dude, Dann hasn't told you to attack yet! :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*pause*

Alright...

REWIND!

*rewinds*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*switches aim last second, sending blade into Teer's ribs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kreg

Reminder: This is not the cellars. This game is meant to have a conclusion, so please do not pretend that rules don't exist.

Also, don't start and finish an attacking action in one post. For example: don't say "*grabs Rosie and vaults her down a tower*". Instead, say "*walks up to Rosie and TRIES to grab her*". The next poster can then determine (by all known laws) whether or not the grab was successful. If I, as the game creator, think that the move you made was impossible or even improbable, I have the authority to make you take back your action. If the post is fine, and I have not jumped in to say that the post was invalid, the one being attacked must react according to whatever action was taken.

Also, a reminder of the RULES OF THE GAMES BOARD (written by my GREAT, AWESOME, AND LOVELY sister):
QuoteAs a player, you should abide by the rules set by the game creator so as to create the optimal playing environment. For example, if one of the rules is to have all of your posts be in color, post in a color!
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on June 05, 2020, 02:20:34 PM
*switches aim last second, sending blade into Teer's ribs*
*was conveniently knocked to the ground by Wortshire and is no longer in the path of Lass' blade* I still have some sore ribs though. Worty, there are better things to use than a hammer. I'm not going to exact vengeance, since you saved my life, but I'd appreciate it if you used a pillow or something in the future.

Also, yes, Kreg. *hangs head like a naughty schoolboy* (Becuase schoolgirls are never naughty)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Tammo

ooooooh I like this game!

JOIN ME OR I'LL BAN YOU O_O

*grabs a mandolin and hops into the fray, specifically aiming an in-air, overhead wallop at Lass' noggin*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Boss Hayes

Yeah guys, Tammo's, like, THE BEST. You should all join his team

*coils up and prepares to strike at 'Teer*

(of course this is totally fair!)
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 06, 2020, 05:30:35 PM
ooooooh I like this game!

JOIN ME OR I'LL BAN YOU O_O

*grabs a mandolin and hops into the fray, specifically aiming an in-air, overhead wallop at Lass' noggin*

Welp, I guess I'm banned then. I WILL NEVER FORSAKE MY QUEEN!!! {Also, I'm preeetty sure the mods aren't meant to fight.. they just watch other beasts kill each other in their honor}
*was slightly off balance thanks to Teer falling and thus meeting no resistance, but, it was a very controlled attack. So, looking up and seeing Tammo flying at me, I raise my sword to block the blow, then slide to the side to avoid further attack, and aiming a thrust at Tammo's chest, I make myself in between the enemy and Queen Rosie*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱