News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

No! Slap ME!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 24, 2020, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I wonder now if *I* should pass out free slaps... What do y'all think? Sound good?  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*slaps Seb every hard*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*Wacks Seb even harder*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

ONLY DEATH WILL SATISFY HIM

*Jumbo slaps Sebias.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Coughs* *Stands back up* GIMME ALL YA GOT!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Chokes and spits* 'Ey, now tha' was a widdle uncawled for...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Verbally slaps Sebias.*

Uhhhhh..... ur mom.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Hey! Keep my mom out of this! *Angry otter sounds*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass covers Seb in Teer's coloured sticky notes, then runs off gigging to make more trouble
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Whacks Seb with a pool noodle.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!