News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

@Announcer: "Yes. More of this. Very good."

Meanwhile, Sebias used whatever stealth and cunning he could muster to sneak up to the tent in the center of the arena, and grabbed a knife, a bow (with a quiver of black-fletched arrows) and a backpack.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*smashes head against scotts head, then jumps over him, giving him a swift kick in the back*

Scott McLamok

*Grabs Rubba's leg and twists it*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

*howls in pain, then kicks foot out of scott's grasp into his stomach, then runs to the west of the island to face the "surprise"*

shisteer of nothing much

*sneaks up behind Scott and grabs him by the scruff of the neck* Sorry, bud, but Rub's mine. Go kill somebeast else. *drops Scott and runs after Rubbadub*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*turns and sees teer coming after him, while facing teer, unslings bow and arrows, shoots 3 in rapid succesion, turns and runs*

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias sees Teer chasing Rub, and the otter notches an arrow and lets it fly at Rub's leg. While the others are distracted, Sebias slips off into the woods*

(Note: Y'all can team up and talk and stuff. It doesn't have to all be about fighting, though the @Announcer would love that, I'm sure.)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*casually snatches arrow out of foot. eyes become sunset red (blooooooooooooooooodwrath!!!)* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (or, as i prefer, drago bludvist- UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 01, 2020, 09:21:30 PM
*casually snatches arrow out of foot. transforms in hulk*
(Nuh-uh. You have to keep it somewhat realistic. There can't be any unfair advantages. Sorry. :))

Captain Wortshire

*is currently in an unknown location*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Stumbles up and chases after Teer*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*dodges arrows and continues after Rub, laughing deeply* Come on, Rub, we need to destroy everybeast else before we kill each other. Want to team up against them?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*continues to bide his time*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 02, 2020, 07:40:01 AM
*dodges arrows and continues after Rub, laughing deeply* Come on, Rub, we need to destroy everybeast else before we kill each other. Want to team up against them?
eeehhhhhh, maybe-not! *swiftly throws out two daggers at teer* *goes after captain worty who is biding his time*

Captain Wortshire

*continues to bide his time...*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]