News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

Thats gotta hurt. Wow. you are such a terrible aim. i've been sitting on the log for a few minutes. :D

Captain Wortshire

Made you look...

*walks away to find another quiet place to bide his time...*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 04, 2020, 02:01:35 AM
*Jumps on Teers back and stabs at her neck several times*
Heeeey!!!! >:(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, a Pover Rangerz Gif...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 04, 2020, 02:01:35 AM
*Jumps on Teers back and stabs at her neck several times*
*ducks and watches as Scott goes flying over head*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Finds a quieter place on the far side of the arena. Unzips backpack and -after a bit of fishing around- pulls out a healing kit. Applies a bandage to my wound. Looks up as a twig snaps close by. Stands up slowly with a knife in one paw and the unstrung bow in the other.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Is on the forums in the arena wifi.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

*sneaks up on seb from the other side, swings double-bladed axe*

Scott McLamok

*Knees Teer in the stomach*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*grabs Rub by the footpaw and uses him to hammer Scott into the ground, Obelix style*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 08, 2020, 01:33:43 AM
*sneaks up on seb from the other side, swings double-bladed axe*
*Barely manages to dodge* *Falls to the ground, then throws a pawful of dust into Rubba's eyes*

Quote from: lass of something much on June 08, 2020, 01:06:13 PM
*wanders around*
OOC: Not a bad choice. You can make a camp or something.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*goes home to make a cup of tea*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(OOC: Well, I dunno about that^-^ You are stuck in here with us, after all. Maybe if you survive, you'll be allowed home.)

@Announcer over speaker: Release the Mutts.

lass of something much

{No? I'm not anywhere near you guys...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱