News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

(Wait, really? Didn't I include you, though? I'm pretty sure I did...)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(I only just entered the thread...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(But I think I mentioned you in the beginning... That's fine, though. Would you rather be here, or out there?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(You did, but I ignored it, I'd rather just...not fight...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{Well, the Game is supposed to be about survival. If you want, you could camp out in the middle of the forest, and just wait for everyone to kill each other. ^.^ You can also team with other fighters if you want. (Random fact: If anyone is up to make a team, I'm sure Sebias [The Character] would be all for it.) }

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Okay, then. Go sip your tea.  ^-^)

*The arena is suddenly filled with the sounds of barking, and mutts come running out from all over, attacking the Fighters*

Captain Wortshire

*climbs a tall pine tree and continues to bide his time...*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Blasts a dog without looking away from the internet.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 08, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 08, 2020, 01:33:43 AM
*sneaks up on seb from the other side, swings double-bladed axe*
*Barely manages to dodge* *Falls to the ground, then throws a pawful of dust into Rubba's eyes*

Quote from: lass of something much on June 08, 2020, 01:06:13 PM
*wanders around*
OOC: Not a bad choice. You can make a camp or something.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 08, 2020, 09:21:21 AM
*grabs Rub by the footpaw and uses him to hammer Scott into the ground, Obelix style*
Wait, am in middle of being forced to hammer scott to the ground, or pawing sand out from my eyes?:)

Scott McLamok

*Puts his fist up so Teer is hammering Rubba's face into my fist*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*The mutts savagely attack Rubba, Scott, and Teer*

(OOC: Btw, this is what they look like...)
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

I AM SCARED ABOUT THEM SLOBERING ALL OVER ME!!! HELP!

Sebias of Redwall

*One of the mutts begin chewing on Rubba's leg*

Corporal Rubbadub

awwwww, thats so cute... ewwww! HES SLOBBERING ON ME!