Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tinarandel

*wakes up and finds self chained to the brick wall* Huh? Whoa! What did I miss? What's going? Is the wedding ceremony done? Are there any doughnuts left?!

*dragons roar frantically from outside in concern for their master*
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Corporal Rubbadub

*snaps the dragons necks* There! Now we wont have fire-tables, and burned steak! :D

Verdauga

O_O

*Revitalizes the dragons and sends them away.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 03, 2020, 01:01:09 AM
*wakes up and finds self chained to the brick wall* Huh? Whoa! What did I miss? What's going? Is the wedding ceremony done? Are there any doughnuts left?!

*dragons roar frantically from outside in concern for their master*
*frees paw and wanders over to Jared* A lot. A wedding..no, and yes.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

You have undon Dubby the Assasins work!!! You shall pay for this crime! Do Not laugh at my name! ^-^ *moves silently towards verdie*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

you have hurt dubby the assasin! *wips out toy lightsaber, waves it around frantically, then breaks it against a chair; falls down*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*realizes there is a fork in his chest!!!!!!!* *flops pathetically on the floor* *moans* NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A FORK IN MY CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL DIE TONIGHT!!!! *flops face down into a triple layered cake with cream*

Verdauga

OH NOES! NOT DUBBY THE ASSASSIN! SPARE ME, I BEG OF YOU!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

How dare you! Nobeast hurts a taniwha's relatives and lives with the consequences! *eats Rubbadub*
Jared, I unchained you, so you're free to move about as you wish. Doughnuts are still available and, if they do get used up, I can order some more.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*marches over to teers mouth* YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS THE HONORABLE DUBBY, FIFTH PRECENTACET OF TH GAURDIANS OF DUBBY! KING OF ALL ASSASINS! LORD OF THE APPLE-CREAM PIE SUPREME! NOW GET ME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! :laugh: ;D

shisteer of nothing much

*has already swallowed* Hmm, needs more salt. *picks small bones out of teeth and burps quietly* Nice snack, though.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*starts punching teers belly from the inside* ;D